When you meet Crystalia

A/N: Just read,I want to surprise you readers...And some of you will not be surprised...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are walking home from training,tired as ever.As you walk throug the dirt path,you heard some bushes rustle.You became alert and pulled out your (F/F) (A/N: Favorite weapon.)."Woah!Calm,Calm!" A voice said.A figure went out of the bushes and stood infront of you.It was a girl,looks very alike to Krystal,but her eyes,headpiece and clothes are pink."Who are you?" You asked and put your weapon down."Name is Crystalia.Crystalia Pink.Sorry,I am not good speak English." She said in a Japanese accent voice.'Wow,maybe she is a Japanese person...' You thought then Crystalia and smiled.Then,she narrowed her eyes while looking at you."Are you (Y/N) (L/L) (A/N: Last name.)?" She asked."Yes,how did you know?" You replied."Oh!You seen my onii-chan[1]?" She asked again."Who onii-chan?"."Krystal Blue?" Your eyes widen.Krystal did not mention that she has a sister!"You are her sister?!How old are you?!" You asked and grabbed her shoulders."U-um...15?" She replied.'2 years younger than her sister...' You thoughr and removed your hands from her shoulders."Your sister is on a mission." You said."Really?Why don't she tell me earlier..."Crystalia scoffed."Thank you for telling.Bye bye!" Crystalia smiled and ran away.'Geez,hyper as Krystal...' You thought and continue walking back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

onii-chan[1] - big brother/sister