When you become friends and he was acting weird

Green Link:

You two are sitting on a bench,telling some stories about each other's childhood stories and jokes.Laughing was filled in the air and suddenly Green looked away,blushing."What's the matter,Green?" you asked."N-nothing." he responded.You tiltled your head because of his sudden action."Tell me." you scooted beside Green closer and look at him with puppy dog eyes.Now,Green's face became a tomato-colored face."I-I gotta go,(Y-Y/N),s-see ya!" Green stood up from his seat and ran away.You watched him left and you tilted your head.,What's wrong with him?" you thought.You shrugged it off in your mind and left also.

Blue Link:

You are battling a Gerudo soldier,wearing a black and red armor,which is tough.You charged at him and plunged your sword through his stomach.You pulled out your sword and made your battle cry then you stabbed him though the chest.The soldier fell onto the ground on his knees and disappeared into black mist.You smirked and put your sword back to its case.You are about to go to your village then you saw Blue,standing in tge middle of the dirtpath,blushing because he thought you look sexy when you made your battle cry.You smirked and went pass him,allowing him to catch your scent of your hair.He caught the scent and blushed red.When you are about to head back to your village,you turn your head to face Blue then winked at him.Blue blushed furiously got a mini nosebleed,for your cuteness.You giggled and head back to your village.

Red Link:

You two are walking through a street,while eating pieces of chocolate.You only have one left and looked at Red.You unwrapped the foil that covers the chocolate(Like Hershey's Kisses) then shoved the chocolate infront of Red's mouth."Say aaahhh~" you said.Red blushed,but he opened his mouth.You gently plop the chocolate into Red's mouth and he ate it.You chuckled and walked in a fast pace.Red just walked in his normal pace,for you to not see his blush in his face.

Vio Link:

Vio and you are in the sitting under the shade of a tree,reading Vio's book.You yawned and put your head on Vio's shoulder,not noticing him blushing.You slowly closed your eyes,suddenly your head fell on Vio's lap.Vio blushed red,he don't want you to get disturbed so he didn't move too much.He yawned also,he placed you on his lap for you to sleep on his chest and he placed his chin ontop of your shoulder.He closed the book and placed it beside him then slowly closed his eyes,falling asleep with you in his arms.

A/N: I ALSO TAKE REQUESTS!!!! 030