When you apologize

A/N: Hai,guys!So sorry for not updating for days.School is killing me...And it's 12:30AM in here...Anyway,enjoy!

Green Link:

After a few days about what happened,you felt something was missing.A part of you was missing."Why do I feel...torn?" You said while looking outside the balcony of your house.You put your hand onto your chest.Then,you finally remembered what is missing."Green..." You jumped down on your balcony and landed on the ground (A/N: And that is why a door is created... XD)."I have to see him." You said to yourself.You ran through the woods and went to Green's house."Green?" You knocked again.Once you knocked on the door,the door creaked open.Green never leaves his door open...You ran infront of his room.You were about to knock,but you stopped.You took a deep breath and knocked on the door gently."Green?" You knocked again."It's me,(Y/N).I just wanted to say that...I am sorry that I hurt your feelings- !" Before you could finish what you are saying,Green slammed the door open and tackled you into a tight hug.You gasped how tight the hug,but you didn't care.You pat his head then kiss his forehead."I should be the one that is sorry." Green said while resting his head on the crook of your neck.You giggled and pulled away."I'm sowwy too,Gweeny." You said in your cutey-cute voice.Green chuckled and pulled you into his bedroom.He layed down on the bed and cuddled you for the rest of the day. (A/N: Green,reader-chan is not a pillow,'kay?)

Blue Link:

You are training in a forest,aiming arrows to the targets.You are about to shoot the target with your bow and arrow,you heard a sound of someome was weeping.You got curious and followed the sound.The sound led you to a cool stream.At the corner of your eye,you saw a blue tunic-ed boy,curled up in a ball near the stream.You felt a little pity for him,so you snuck up behind him.You squat down and hugged him from behind."Don't cry,Blue." You said in a gentle voice.Blue shot his head and looked at you."(Y/N)!" Blue hugged you and cried on your chest."There,there.It's okay." You rubbed his head and let him cry on your chest for a while

~Red Link~

You passed by the candy store to see if Red was there,but he isn't.You got worried.Red always wanted to go to the candy store,and now,you asked some people if they saw a boy wearing a red tunic.But all of them said no.You walked around the town and searched for him.After you walked the whole town,you still can't find him."Maybe a should take a break..." You said.You went to the field where you and Red are always sitting there.You are about to go to your favorite tree there,but you saw Red,slumping against the bark of the tree,sleeping.You giggled and went to him.You layed down beside him and put his head on your lap.Red got a little distured about someone moving his head.He fluttered his eyes open and saw you."(Y-Y/N)?!" He exclaimed.You shushed him as you removed his hat and played with his hair.It felt comfortable to Red,he slowly fluttered his eyes close and went back to sleep as you kept playing with his hair.

Vio Link:

You are walking on the sidewalk of the town at night,since you had nothing to do in your house.You admire the peace and quiet of the night when there are no people around.You walked into the park and sat on the bench.Few moments later,you felt someone sat on the other side of the bench.You turned your head to the side,you saw Vio,looking at the ground."V-Vio?" You called.He flinched as he heard your voice and looked at you."(Y/N)?" He said."....Look I am sorry to hurt your- " Before you could finish your apology,Vio grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug.You smiled and hugged back."Please don't leave me..." Vio whispered in your ear,making you shiver."Alright." You said as he pulled you closer to him tighter.