When you came back to life + He attempts to apologize

A/N: Hey guys.I just wanted to say...that this is not a make up chapter.You can't just forgive someone who just hurt you...for me.Anyway,enjoy reading!

Green Link:

Your eyes slowly fluttered open,remembering that you were alive again.As you open your eyes,you felt something wet drops on your cheek.You looked up,and saw Green,cradling you in his arms.You still remembered what happened and shifted a little.Green felt something shifted in his arms and widened his eyes.He quickly looked at his arms,seeing you breathing."(Y/N)!" He pulled you into a tight hug,but you didn't hugged back.He pulled away and looked at you with sorrow in his eyes."I'm so sorry for cheating on you,(Y/N).I will not do it again.I promise." He said.You looked into his eyes with yours."Still you did it.You promised me..." You stood up and locked yourself in your bathroom.This time,you didn't cry.You turned around and saw dried blood and the knife that you used to kill youself last time.Green thought that knocking on the door is useless,so he slowly left,crying.After he left the room,you came out of your room and laid down on your bed. 'Well,he deserves it.' You thought and slowly closed your eyes,falling asleep.

Blue Link:

As you woke up,you felt something wet as you laid on the ground,you smelled the scent,blood."(Y/N)?" You heard a familiar voice.You sat up and looked at the blue tunic-ed boy with your souless eyes.Blue was about to hug you,but you hiss at him,making him stop."(Y-Y/N) w-we can t-ta-talk about- ! " "We have nothing to talk about.Get out." You cut him off.He whimpered a little,seeing you hating him."Get.Out." You repeated.He stood up and walked out of your room.He looked at you for the last time,then went out,leaving you sitting on your room.

Red Link:

You quickly sat up and looked around,quickly taking deep breaths."(Y/N)?!Y-You're alive?!" A voice shouted.You already knew who owns that voice.You glared at Red and frowned."Doesn't it look like I'm alive?Of course,mutt." Red flinched a little,you do not say those words at him before."Get out of my house...cheater." You said.Red had enough.He burst into tears and tried to touch you,but you swat his hand away.He slowly stood up then walked away.You didn't cry or anything,you just sat on the floor,thinking about nothing.

Vio Link:

You slowly opened your eyes,and felt a pair of arms are wrapped around you tighter.You looked up,seeing Vio.Vio looked horrible.His eyes are red from crying.Before you can say anything,Vio smashed his lips against yours.You pulled away from the kiss and smacked him across the face.Vio stumbled on the floor and held the cheek where you hit him."(Y-Y/N) I- " You cut him off by walking into your bathroom and locked the door.Vio dashed infront of the door and pounded it repeatedly."(Y/N)!!!" He shouted,then slumped into the ground,knowing that he can't stand a chance against you.He finally gave up.He stood up then walked away,whimpering.You came out of the bathroom.You smashed all of the pictures of you and Vio in anger.You stood in the middle of the room,staring at nothing.