His reaction to Flappy Bird

A/N: Sorry readers,no (Y/N) here for once only.Me,Krystal,is gonna interview or watch your boyfriend play this game.Hope you can live with that,dear readers...And,short chapter only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright,(F/S/B).I want you to play this game." Krystal gave (F/S/B) a phone instead of hers (A/N: Because they might break it and it's the most important thing that can run my whole life...Jk.) with the application named "Flappy Bird".

"Why?" He said as he looked at the screen.

"Just play it." Krystal said as she left the room.

(F/S/B) looked at the phone and started playing.

"Welp.Here goes nothing."

~timeskip to 30 minutes~

Green Link:

For the 15th time,he died at the 5th pipe.

"If this stupid bird does not even get to the 7th pipe..." Green muttered and started the whole game again.

Now,he died at the 6th pipe.

"That's it." Green purposely dropped the phone.

"I'm done." Then he walked out of the room.

Blue Link:

Blue died at the 3rd pipe for 20 times.He growled at frustration and restarted the whole game again.And again,he died at the 3rd pipe.

"WHAT THE F**K,YOU SON OF A F*****G BIRD!YOU CAN FLAP YOUR WINGS BY YOUSELF,YOU LAZY A**HOLE!!!"

With that,Blue threw the phone against the wall and planted a bomb ontop of the phone then rushed out of the room.

Few seconds later,the room exploded into ashes and dust.

".......Never let Blue play that again..." Krystal mentally said in her mind and vowed not to let Blue play rage games for her entire life.

Red Link:

As Red was playing,he began to feel sleepy.He let the bird die and slept on the floor.

Krystal came back to the room and picked up the phone.

"........41 PIPES?!" Krystal shouted.

"That cheater!" Krystal put the phone beside Red and began killing everyone that interacts with her...

Vio Link:

"Man,too easy..." Vio slouched against the wall while playing Flappy Bird.

After few minutes,Krystal came back and looked at the phone where Vio was playing.

"What the hell?!75 pipes?!Are you kidding me,Vio?!" Krystal shouted.

"Patience is a virtue,Krystal..." Vio said as he played Flappy Bird.

Krystal snatched the phone from Vio's hands and broke it into two before leaving the room.

Vio just shrugged and got a book from Krystal's bookshelf and began reading.