When you two fight about something very unecessary

A/N: My uncle and I are sometimes like this...

(F/W) - Favorite Weapon
(F/S) - Favorite sweets

~~~~~~~~~~

Green Link:

"Green,for the last time...This is turquoise!" You shouted and pointed at your small turquoise-colored chest."This is green,(Y/N)!" Green yelled."Oh just because your favorite color is green doesn't mean that this chest is green!It.Is.Tutquoise!" You yelled back.You two ended up arguing about the little chest the whole afternoon. (A/N: Poor little chest...)

Blue Link:

"(Y/N),a sword is better than that (F/W) thingy! (A/N: If your favorite weapon is a sword,think of something else.) " Blue groaned."No way!(Y/N),for the last time...A sword is way much better than your (F/W) one!" Blue shouted.What Blue said made you angry.You grabbed your bow and arrows then began to shoot him."Oh hell naw!" You shouted as you continue to shoot him,watching him panic and run around.(A/N: You're my idol,reader-chan! *eyes sparkles*)

Red Link:

Somehow,you two are arguing...only about sweets.Yes,sweets."Lollipops are much better!" Red yelled."I know,lollipops taste good,but I like (F/S)." You simply said.Red,being a sweet tooth,he likes your favorite dessert as well."(F/S)?!Yeah,that is also delicious!" Red's eyes sparkled.You giggled at his cuteness and pats his head. (A/N: Every scenario of Red,I don't know why I am making him adorable X3)

Vio Link:

"Vio,try reading some science fiction stuffs! (Don't like,deal with it...)" You said.Vio signed and closed his book."I love these types of books..." He crosses his arms."Well,you should try something else then!" You said.Vio groaned,knowing that you can't be stopped."Then try some mythical!Then fanfi- !" Vio cut you off by pressing his lips against yours.You gasped,but then kissed back.Few seconds,both of you pulled away from the kiss."Hey Vio." You said.He turned his head infront of you and kiss him again.Vio kissed back and pins you a your living room couch.And...Both of you ended up having a makeout session rather than arguing.