When you and Crystalia spies on Krystal while she is on her mission *Modern*

A/N: One chapter to go,and Fourswords will be back!

~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you met Krystal's younger sister,she always visits you,either she was bored,or she wanted to.The next day,Crystalia went inside your house,holding a laptop."Hey,(Y/N)-chan!" Crystalia waved and sat on your living room couch and opened the laptop."Hey,Crystalia.What are you doing?" You asked."I miss onii-chan.So I spy her!" Crystalia said happily and began to type something on the laptop.You sat beside Crystalia,interested on what she was doing.Then,Crystalia pressed the Enter key,and the monitor of the laptop glitched a little before showing  Krystal was."It's onii-chan!" Crystalia yelled.You and Crystalia watched the monitor of the laptop.Then,you two heard some people groaning in the screen."What is that?" You asked.Crystalia put her pointer finger on her lips,telling you to keep quiet.You nodded as both of you began to watch.

"Leon!Give me the flash grenade!" Krystal yelled.A boy beside her with a dirty blonde hair nodded and handed her the grenade.Then,she looked infront of her,seeing few village folks who are holding knives,pitchforks or axes.She threw the grenade infront of them and the grenade exploded.The village folks covered their eyes,rubbing their eyes.Krystal got her handgun and shoot the village folks on the head.They village folks fall on the ground and disappeared."Whew..." Krystal signed.Little did she know,there was a male village folk who is ready to attack Krystal on the back holding a knife."Krystal!" Leon shouted.Before the knife plunged into Krystal's skin,Leon tackled her to the ground and shoot the male village folk dead."You alright,Krysta- " Leon then realized what position is he on. 

Crystalia opened her phone and pictured the screen of the laptop."Ooohhh might tease onii-chan when she gets home~" Crystalia giggled.You smirked and looked at the screen."Might as well make her flustered." You said and smiled evily.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hai,readers!I can't help myself on this chapter...please forgive me and my um...likes?Anyway,I'm running out of chaps in my mind.Can you readers please comment for an idea of Fourswords chapters,if you want.