Chapter Seven

Excuse the mistakes!!

Ailani laid on her stomach scrolling through Instagram as Zyair got ready for the day. Lemon Pepper Freestyle by Drake ft Rick Ross blast through his Bluetooth speaker as he rapped along. He was getting calls all morning on his trap phone and he refuse to miss out on money. She inhaled the strong scent of weed and wiggled her nose watching him place small, medium and large nuggets in baggies for his customers.

"Yo what you gonna be doing today?" He asked placing everything in little jars and into his book bag.

"August is bringing the baby over so I'm going to go back home and see them"

"Oh yeah tell my nigga I said congrats! I forgot he was having a baby, what they name her?"

"Hayden Rose Lowell"

"Shit, that's fire, I like that" he complimented. "But how you feeling? Like I know that's family but after what happen with our baby you good?"

"Yeah I think so, Paris was already pregnant and I'm excited about my niece, it's a different feeling, for some reason I'm more excited than sad" Ailani answered. "And I know it sounds weird but..." Ailani shrugged her shoulders. "I'm really not trying to think about it as much..."

"Yeah I understand" he said nodding her head. "But if you ever want to talk you know I'm here"

"I know babe thank you"

Zyair put his dreads in bun on top of his head and looked at his reflection the mirror. "Yo Ty!!" He called out.

"Wassup bro?"

"You ready?"

"Yeah"

"Beside running the street, what else you got planned for today?"

"Ty is getting his car from Elijah dad shop and then we going separate ways" he answered. He walked up to her and leaned down pecking her lips. "I love you" he said walking out of the room. A few seconds later he walked back in. "You don't hear me talking to you?"

"Yeah I hear you" she answered with a small smile on her face.

"What's the problem? You still mad?" He questioned staring her down.

"What are you talking about Zy?" She laughed.

"You acting mad sus right now"

"How?"

"I said I love you"

"Okay and I heard you"

He sucked his teeth, "See, you playing. Keep that same energy"

"What's that supposed to mean?" She teased sitting up from her position.

"Lani seriously stop playing with me dog" he chuckled walking up to the bed.

"Zy I don't know what you are talking about" She laughed.

"Oh you don't?" Zyair grabbed her face and gave it a light squeeze before turning her head, biting down on her cheek.

"Oooww Zy" she whined trying to move away. "Oow.. okay..." she continued sounding like she wanted to cry as he bit down harder, "I love you too" she cried out. He let go and pecked her cheek seeing his teeth marks in her cheek.

"I told you stop playing with me" he smirked watching her rub her sore cheek.

Rolling her eyes, she gave him the finger, "Bye asshole" she insulted hearing him laughing as he walked out of the room.