Chapter Twenty One

Excuse the mistakes!!

Yo babe, you sucked the shit out my dick the other night😭 I need that again💯Had my toes throwing up gang signs

Ailani laid in bed laughing at Zyair text message.

🤣😂😂

You laughing but I'm deadass
That shit was 🔥🔥

With a smile on her face Ailani sat up and took a selfie with her mouth open and tongue out, sending it to Zyiar. He smiled loving the picture she sent him.

You stay starting shit. 🤣
Like I won't pull up right now

Stop!! Lmao my dad is home

You know I don't give a fuck😭
I tongue you down in front of him

Instead of texting him back, Ailani decided to call him on FaceTime. She smiled as soon as the call connected. "You are crazy" she laughed.

"You knew this already but yo you cooking tonight?"

"Yeah, why? you want to come over and eat?"

"Yeah, dinner and dessert" he smirked, taking a pull from the blunt he rolled up.

"Oh, you don't ever stop" she chuckled, shaking her head.

She heard Kimba barking downstairs getting her attention. "Ailani!!! Come and get this damn dog" King shouted.

"Coming!!"

Zyair seen an incoming call from his mother and sat back against the couch cushion pondering if he should answer. Just when he was about to answer, his mother hung up.

"Kimba! Let's go, come on" Ailani called out from on top of the stairs. "Dad what mommy take out for dinner?" Zyair smoked on his blunt listening to Ailani talk to her father about dinner. "Zyair coming tonight" she told him.

"Okay"

His mother name flashed across the screen again and he sucked his teeth. "Yo let me call you back"

"Okay"

He ended the call with Ailani and answered his mother's, placing the phone to his ear. "Wassup?"

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Nothing"

"You been working?"

"Yeah" he lied.

"Where?"

"Ma really? Come on-"

"Who you talking too? Where you working Zyair?" she repeated but he didn't answer. "You out in the damn streets again, fucking stupid ass, you will never change-"

"Neither will you. Let's not forget you kicked me out too the streets when I was only thirteen. It's all I know so why you getting mad-"

"Cause ever since your father left, you been acting like a damn juvenile-"

"Was it cause of my father? Or that dusty ass nigga you let in the crib who obviously didn't give a fuck about you or your fucking kids-"