Chapter Fifteen

Excuse the mistake

"Lani!! Let's go!! We gonna be late!!" Zyair shouted walking down the hallway. He walked into his room seeing her pin her curly hair to the side. She grabbed her natural brown shimmer lipgloss and rubbed it across her lips, giving them a nice shine under the lights.

Zyair stared at her slim, thick body in the cheetah print body con dress she was wearing with black heels with strings that wrapped around her calf's. She grabbed her leather black jacket off the bed along with her matching Chanel purse.

"Alright I'm ready"

"About time" he mumbled.

She walked out of the room into the living room seeing Ty sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. "Wheres Ciara?"

"In the other bathroom" he answered.

"You driving babe?" She asked Zyair putting on her jacket, being careful with her hair.

"Nah, Ty's driving, less cars to take" Zyair answered, lighting his blunt. "You got some for the road right?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, I'm ready" Ciara said coming out of the bathroom, spraying air freshener wearing a bright Orange bodycon sweater dress with white heels with her new 24in body wave lace front wig she forced Ty to buy for her. A smirk slowly came across Zyair face. "Shut up Zyair"

"I didn't even say anything yet shit box" he playfully teased and Ty burst out into laughter. Ciara gave him the middle finger, rolling her eyes. "Ya ladies ready to go?"

"Ya men ready to go?" Ciara questioned rolling her neck.

"We been ready, fuck you talking bout? We waiting for ya" Ty answered.

"Okay well we ready now, Mariah and them are on their way there now" Ailani said keeping her eyes glued to the phone.

"You have the address right?" Ty questioned, grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah, I'm sending it to you right now"

"Aii"

Zyair opened the front door and held it open, allowing Ailani to step outside. Biting his bottom lip, he watched her walk past and gave her ass a hard slap, watching it jiggle a little. "Damn, ayo ma let me get your number" he smiled following her to the car.

"Sorry I got a man already" she said over her shoulder, playing along with him.

"Oh word, who says he has to know about us?"

"About us?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I bet I can do things to your body he can't do, have you squirming, shaking and crying all at the same time"

"What if my man already does that?"

"Can ya let's go and stop acting like ya in a Tyler Perry play?" Ciara stated walking past them. "So nasty and annoying"

"Don't hate" Ailani laughed grabbing Zyair hand, dragging him to the car. "Ty play 4 Letter Word-"

"By who?" He asked hopping into the driving side.

"Diggy" Ciara answered.

"With his fine ass" Ailani added.

"Hell no!!" The guys both said at the same time as Ty started his car.

Ailani sucked her teeth, "Come on, we love that song"

"That's nice, but he ain't playing in my whip"