Chapter Twenty Five

Excuse the mistakes!!

It's only been two hours since Zyair got the picture of Ailani from a random number. He ended up picking up his car since they took Ailani from the alley of the flower shop. Her phone and bag was still inside along with her gun she kept on her.

Now he was sitting in King's living room along with Dex, Trae, August and TJ. King put a word out for the team to find out any information that can lead them to Ailani but so far nobody knew nothing.

Zyair checked his phone for the tenth time waiting for a phone call to come through. Every time he called the number, it would go to straight voicemail and he was getting frustrated. The last thing he wanted was seeing Ailani hurt and for the past few months, that's all that seems happening.

First her miscarriage, than getting shot and now being kidnapped and held hostage. He took the blame because he felt like he could've been more stern with her instead of having her go.

"Anything yet?" King asked him.

"Nah"

"Why the fuck your stupid ass let her go in the first place?" King questioned.

"She begged me to go aii. She was just trying to help that's it. Once again, I fucked up. I take full responsibil-"

"I should shoot your fucking ass right now"

"Do it than, nigga" Zyair told him, nonchalantly. The guys started to move in between trying to avoid another fight between them. "I'm admitting I fucked up! This back and forth shit aint going to solve anything or get her back so either shut the fuck up or shoot my ass cause right now I don't give a fuck"

Just when King was about to speak, Zyair phone started ringing getting everybody's attention. He checked the screen seen it was a private number so he quickly answered, putting it on speaker.

"Speak nigga" Zyair told him.

"Wassup big homie?"

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Don't worry about it nigga. I know you got my picture"

"Yeah, you know you fucked up right?"

"If I was you I watch what you say..." a gun shot went off in the background and Ailani light muffle screams was heard right after. "The next one won't miss" he continued. "If you want her back in one motherfuckin' piece give us-"

"Us?" Zyair questioned, raising an eyebrow.

One of the masked men snatched the phone it his boys hand. "Yes, nigga you heard him correctly. Since there's a whole gang of ya motherfucka's we want sixty grand by tonight"

Zyair chuckled. "Aii nigga"

"Yeah I kn-"

Before they could finish their sentence, Zyair hung up. "Nigga got me fucked up thinking I'm going to hear them talk shit" he mumbled looking at King and Dex. "Get ten grand together, I got the rest" he told them heading to the door.

"Yo where you going?" Dex asked him.

Zyair didn't answer, he just walked out of the house and headed to his car. He hopped inside and started the engine, driving off. IYKYK by B-Lovee started playing through the speaker and he quickly turned it down. Right now he wasn't in the mood. He was on a mission to save Ailani and he had to focus.