Chapter Twenty Six

Excuse the mistakes!!

It's been a few days since the incident of Ailani being kidnapped. Ailani and Zyair came up with a plan and told the rest of gang who was down. Once they figured out who was behind everything, they were secretly watching them. From morning to night, Zyair had his team following the three men around the city until it was time. The last thing the three masked men remembered was walking into their homes before being knocked out.

A few hours after they woke up they were now sitting on the cold concrete floor badly beaten. Cortez, Elijah, and Ty, along with the rest of the new young crowd Zyair hired because he trust them, took turned beaten on them until they couldn't handle anymore.

"Q-Dimes, D-Boy and Choppa" they heard a familiar voice in the group getting their attention. They started to panicked looking around the sound proof room. All three men eyes grew wide watching Zyair stepped out from the back with a smile on his face holding a metal bat. "Damn, ya some stupid ass niggas"

"Fuck you talking about nigga?" Choppa questioned.

Zyair nodded his head to Cortez and he walked over and punched Choppa straight in the face. Blood started to leak out of his nose as he groaned out in pain.

"Nigga you know what the fuck I'm talking about" Zyair chuckled. "You think I'm dumb?"

TJ walked out with a thick metal chain wrapped around his hand. "Nigga we know it was ya who took my little cousin and held her for ransom"

Q-Dimes looked over at TJ with one eye swollen shut and blood all over his face. "What makes you think it was us? Why would we do some shit like that? I've been working with you guys for years!! Ask your father little nigga-"

"Nigga I should knock your fucking head off right now for lying" Zyair snapped cutting him off. "Your stupid ass love wearing them fucked up Jordans that's how I knew it was you" Some of the guys started to laugh realizing Q-Dimes was wearing his favorite sneakers. "And all three of you always hangout. D-Boy, I recognized your voice because you always call me crying like a bitch about how you fucked up on something. Hey Big Homie, give me another week and I got you" he chuckled pointing the metal bat at Choppa. "Bossman is what you call the OG's to kiss their asses"

Choppa started crying, shaking his head. "I got kids man...please don't do this...I give you the money back-"

"Nah big boy, we already got it" TJ smiled as Elijah dumped the cash on the floor. "Your boy over here has a weak ass hiding spot"

"Tell Lani I'm sorry" D-Boy sniffed looking down at the ground.

"Nah, you tell her" TJ told him.

The sound of heels tapping against the concrete got their attention. The three men slowly looked up seeing Ailani removing her hood from off her head while she stepped out from the back of the crowd.

She walked up to Q-Dimes with a machete dragging on the floor. He seen the sly grin on her face as she got closer. Ailani kept her eyes on him the whole time ignoring the other two. Her target was only Q-Dimes.

He chuckled at her. "What the fuck you going to do with that? Cause your man here you feel like-"

Without saying a word, Ailani swung down and chopped off one of Q-Dimes hand clean off. He screamed out in pain watching blood squirt everywhere onto the floor. "That was for touching me" she said calmly, squatting down to his face level. "Aww I don't hear you talking shit anymore? What happened, Q-Dimes?"

"Fucking bitch!! Aaah shit! Fuck all you niggas!! Zyair you pussy son!! You just some pussy ass nigga from the Bronx..."

"Yo babe" Zyair called out. Ailani turned around facing him. "Shut his bitch ass up" He told her passing her his glock.

Ailani walked up to Zyair and grabbed his gun out his hand. Something about watching Ailani handle a gun so easy was a turn on for him and even some of the young crew he hired.

Ailani shot Q-Dimes in the middle of the head with no hesitation. His two friends started to shake from fear staring at their friends dead body in the middle of them.

"You pissed yourself nigga?" Cortez chuckled, watching a puddle form underneath D-Boy.

Ailani turned around and gave Zyair back his gun. "Clean this up. I'm going home"

"What you want us to do with these two?" Zyair asked her.

"I don't care. Call the shots, I already handled mine" she said over her shoulder.

Zyair nodded his head at TJ who wrapped the chain around his fist. TJ punched D-Boy in the face so hard blood flew out his mouth. Zy then nodded his head at the rest of his boys, who took turns beating on the men.

Little did Ailani and the rest of the gang knew, her father and uncles were standing in the cut watching the whole thing. King was seeing his self in Ailani and now, he low key feared her.

***

I don't know how I'm feeling about this chapter 🤷🏾‍♀️

Let me know what you guys think

Also I know everybody is asking about Ty and Ciara, I'm thinking about adding more of the other couples in the storyline as well including Elijah & Stephanie and TJ and Mariah.

What would you like to see when it comes to them and their relationship?