Chapter Thirty Two

Excuse the mistakes!

"I'm about too-"

"Don't do that..Lani" Zyair groaned watching Ailani mix hot Cheetos with her Ramen. He shook his head face twisted up in disgust as she mixed everything together. "Why are you like this man?" He question watching her take a bite of her concoction.

She started to dance in her seat. "It's so good babe. Like it's spicy cause of the Cheetos but it goes well with the seasoning and noodles. Wanna try?"

"Nah I'm good"

"You never want to try my stuff"

"I ate that big ass booger the other night"

"It was good right?"

"It was aii"

"So try this"

"No" he chuckled.

"Fine, you missing out. Eat your plain ass noodles"

"My shit good as fuck. You over there eating soggy ass chips"

Ailani laughed lightly. "They not soggy it so good you just hating like always"

"You saying my noodles plain? I made you that bowl. You said out your mouth that I make the best oodles n' noodles"

"You do but I just spiced it up a little bit"

"Since you want to spice it up and shit make your own noodles for now on" he teased making her laugh.

"Big ass baby I swear"

"I know you ain't talking. Fucking cry baby ass" he mumbled the last sentence. Glancing over at Ailani he saw her giving him the middle finger before going back eating her food. "Where's your ring?" He questioned.

"I lost it"

"How you lose it?"

"I don't know. I had it on my dresser I remember putting it there-"

"Did it fall in the drawers?"

"No I looked everywhere for it I didn't think you will notice it that fast" She answered and he chuckled. His phone starting ringing and Ailani glanced down seeing her father's name going across the screen.

"Wassup?" He answered. "Aii, I'll be there" he continued before hanging up.

"What happened?"

"I gotta meet your father in a few minutes. Are we still going to yours moms for dinner?" He asked trying to change the topic.

"Yeah. She still wants to meet your brother"

"What time?"

"Probably around four. I want to help her cook dinner."

"What you cooking?"

"I don't know yet. She didn't tell me. Matter of fact let me FaceTime her right now" she said unlocking her phone. "Why you gotta meet with my dad?" She questioned.

"Shouldn't you be calling your moms?" He questioned.