Chapter Twenty

Excuse the mistakes!!

Zyair recorded a video of Ailani walking around his room in nothing but his sweatshirt with one of his du-rags tied around the top of her head. "Yo, this whole time I thought I lost my hoodie come to find out my girl stole my shit"

"This OUR hoodie Zyair" Ailani told him, cleaning up the room.

"Now it's our hoodie?" He chuckled, zooming in on her. "Look at her, thinking she cute. And she got my du-rag on that big ass head"

"I am cute. Don't come for me cause you used to fuck with ugly bitches" she said, snapping her long press on nails she got from Ciara. Zyair started laughing as he continued to record her.  "The hoodie looks better on me anyway"

"Yeah, give me my shit back" he chuckled.

"You want it right now?"

"Yeah" She shrugged her shoulders, lifting the sweatshirt up revealing her booty shorts and bra and he quickly ended the video. She threw his sweatshirt at his face. In one quick move, he sat up and snatched her up by her waist, pulling her close. She started laughing, trying to move away. "Nah, where you going?" He chuckled, keeping her close.

"Zyair!!" She laughed feeling him poking at her sides. "Stop it" she continued, slightly moving away.

He sucked his teeth, pulling her close. "Come here, give me a kiss, stop playing with me" He sat back on the bed, pulling her onto his lap.

"No, since you want to talk shit for the camera" she laughed. Her phone started ringing getting her attention.

"Let that shit ring" he said kissing her lips.

She looked at the screen seeing her cousin FaceTiming her. "I can't, it's Tati" she moaned.

He sucked his teeth watching her reach over on the nightstand, grabbing her phone. "Hello?" She answered staring down at Zyair who was now mean mugging her. She knew he had an attitude but she didn't care.

"You need to tell Zyair that I said to bring yo ass back home. Girl you was supposed to been back since Saturday. It's Monday"

Zyair chuckled, resting his head against the headboard. Ailani adjusted her body, getting ready to climb off of him but Zyair stopped her.

"I know Tati, I'm sorry but I'll back today" Zyair sat up and started kissing on her neck, her jawline and breast while his hands caressed her body.

"Let's go and get our nails and feet done" Tati told her. "And I was thinking we can get tattoos"

"Today?"

"Yeah, you know any good places?"

"Okay um I can ask Zyair for his tattoo guy and see if he's open today"

Just hearing his name, he stopped kissing her collar bone and looked up at her with a puzzled look on his face. "Whose getting a tattoo?"

"Okay perfect, let me know what he says"

"I will"

"Whose getting a tattoo Lani?"

"Wait babe..."

"That's him? Zyair!!" Tati shouted through the phone.

Ailani put her on speaker so he could hear her better. "Wassup?"

"Please hit up your tattoo guy for us-"

"Us?"

"Me, Ailani and Jamila, duh who else?"