Chapter Seventeen

Excuse the mistakes!!

Go Crazy by Chris Brown and Young Thug blasted through the speakers of the strip club. Money was falling everywhere as two dancers twerked on stage to the beat.

Zeus sat in VIP feeling like he was the man, sitting on top of the world. He pulled on his cigar, babysitting a bottle of Moët in his hand while Dusse sat in the ice bucket. A smile formed on his face, watching his boys, Rock, Chinno, and E enjoying their time, getting lap dances from the strippers.

"Yo this is to us!!" Zeus shouted holding his bottle in the air. "We taking over Detroit baby!!" He shouted over the music.

A young customer sitting at the bar, over heard him and shook his head. He sip his Henny to the head and slammed his glass down on the glossy wooden counter top. "Who the fuck is that?" He asked the bartender.

The bartender shrugged her shoulders, wiping down the counter. "His name is Zeus, he's from Chicago, he's in here almost every week getting fucked up and taking strippers home with him"

"From Chicago? And he came all the way to Detroit?"

She shrugged her shoulders eyeing the young man with braids and tattoos over his neck and arm. "Yeah but you look young, you sure you twenty one?"

"I'm grown baby" he chuckled, glancing back at Zeus section.

Zeus sipped out of his Moët bottle watching a stripper twerk her thick ass in front of his face. It's been a couple of weeks since him and his team shot at Zyair and his crew. "Yo them little niggas didn't even see it coming, they scared nigga!!" He laughed, shaking the bottle.

His boy, Rock shook his head, "Bruh we really beefing with little ass niggas right now bro?"

A cocky grin came across Zeus face as he sipped out of his bottle. "The streets ain't got no rules bro, I'm taking out whoever is in my way" he admitted.

"Nah, bro this ain't how I'm getting down, we came on their territory and you expect them to not do anything about it?" Rock tried to reason with him.

"It's been a few weeks and them niggas still ain't make a move. If that doesn't tell you something than I don't know what does" Zeus snarled.

"Whatever, I'm outta here"

"Where you going?" Chinno questioned.

"Back to Chicago, I ain't come to D-Town to beef with some little ass niggas"

"But we can't go back" E mentioned.

"Nah that nigga can't go back, he did some grimey shit-"

Zeus stood up in Rock face cutting him off mid sentence. "Nigga, you supposed to be on my team-"

"Not like this, you know what you did in Chicago and  why niggas want your head, that's why you moved here, you a snake ass nigga, fuck you going to do? Kill me like you did our boy Joel? Cause you couldn't stand to see him win" Rock whispered the last part in his ear. "You forgot, I'm crazy too nigga, come back to Chicago and watch what I do, I'm outta here" he spat before walking out of the section.

"Fuck you nigga, pussy ass bitch" Zeus snapped watching his boy leaving the strip club. He stumbled back a little, plopping down on the couch.

Zeus was so drunk, he didn't noticed the dark figure standing in the corner, watching his every move. A few hours later, Zeus and his gang finally decided to leave the strip club. The guy at the bar watched Zeus and his friends leave the bar. A smile appeared on his face as he pulled out his phone.

Zeus stumbled out of the strip club making his way to his truck with his boys by his side. He threw his keys to E who caught them in mid air. "You driving nigga, I'm fucked up!!" He shouted.