Chapter Twenty Eight

Excuse the mistakes!!

Four Years Ago

(Chapter Ten in MG3)

"I'm telling you Tana she has a thing for that little dread head nigga. Something happened at that fair-"

"King I think you are being dramatic. What could have happened at that fair?"

"I don't know but...you didn't see what I saw when she talked about him downstairs. Her eyes had that sparkle and that smile..." he started to say. "I never seen her smile like that before"

"King stop it. Leave her alone and let her be"

"I don't trust that dread head nigga Tana"

"Why?"

"Cause I don't. How old is he anyway? He look old"

"I think he's eighteen. He doesn't look that old. I swear you are dragging it. He's from New York so he doesn't have friends except Ailani, TJ and them"

"They are sixteen-"

"Elijah is seventeen about to be eighteen-"

"Yeah but he's gay" he said and Santana started laughing knowing her daughter told her father that lie. King looked at his wife with a confuse look watching her crack up.

***

Zyair drove through the city heading home. He's been working throughout the night and morning making sure everything was straight. The music volume lowered and he looked at the small screen seeing Ezra calling.

"Yurr!! Wassup little nigga?" He answered.

"Yo I just sat down with Kaylyn parents talking to them about her coming to Detroit and shit and her dad hates me son"

"Join the club nigga" Zyair laughed. "You already know what I'm going through"

"This nigga asking mad questions about where she staying, how many people live there mad shit so I asked him like yo is all this shit necessary? This nigga went off on me so we ended up arguing and he telling her she can't come no more but I told her I still got her like she already excited about leaving the city for two weeks"

"So she still coming?"

"Yeah nigga I don't give a fuck about that bald headed nigga" he said and Zyair started laughing. "Lani dad still don't fuck with you?"

"Nah and I don't fuck with that nigga either. The other day, I was bussin' her shit and her dad was calling I told her to let that shit ring-"

"What she do? She stopped you?"

"Nah, I had her calling me daddy and shit"

Ezra started laughing. "Nah son you wild for that but I fucks with it"

"She already know what type of time I'm on. I'm a disrespectful ass nigga and I don't give a fuck"

"Yeah I know nigga. You never gave a fuck." Ezra laughed. "Yo what is there to do out there?"

"We can go out, chill in the crib, Lani be cooking and shit like she work for a restaurant so you don't got to worry about ordering out all the time"

"Oh aii"

"Yeah there's mad stuff to do out here but most of the time I just be in the crib chilling"

"Home body ass nigga" Ezra chuckled.

"Shut up nigga but yo I just pulled up to the crib I'm gonna call you later. The service in the elevator sucks"

"Aii bro" Ezra said, hanging up.