Chapter Thirty Three

Excuse the mistakes! I'll edit in the morning.

"Fucking pussy..."

"Bitch ass nigga-"

"Fuck outta here"

Ailani quickly stopped cooking when she heard cursing and grunting coming from the living room. She walked in seeing Zyair and Ezra fighting on the couch throwing punches at each other. "Really?!" She shouted. "Zyair stop!!"

"Ezra!!" Kaylyn called out but the guys ignored them falling on the floor stilling fighting.

"Oh my god...I'm tired of this" Ailani mumbled heading to her bedroom.

Kaylyn stood on the side watching them fight and disrespect each other. "That's why mom never loved you...she said it herself she wish she never had you-"

Zyair punched Ezra in the mouth busting his lips. "Fuck you nigga! That's why everybody in the family knows your fucked up in the head bi-polar ass nigga-"

Once they heard the gun clicked they stopped. They both looked up seeing Ailani pointing a gun at them with a silencer attracted to it.

"Yo what the fuck?" Ezra said pushing Zyair off of him.

Kay's eyes grew wide as her heart beat rapidly in her chest. During her time in Detroit they went to a gun range so she saw how Ailani handles a gun but watching her walk out the room with one and holding it up to Zyair and Ezra scared her. "Lani-"

"Everything good, Kay" she quickly cut her off keeping her eyes on the Zyair and Ezra. "Get up"

Both of them stood up off the floor with their face twisted up. Heavy breathing filled the room as they fixed their shirts. "I'm out this bitch. Pack yo shit let's go!" Ezra said to Kaylyn walking to his room.

"Bye nigga" Zyair scoffed, watching his brother walk away.

"Nigga fuck you" Ezra said pulling up his sweats.

"Wassup?" Zyair stepped up but Ailani stepped in front of him.

"No! Zyair stop!!" Ailani shouted. "Ezra go in the room please-"

"Nah fuck that! Pack yo shit Kay!!"

"What?! No the sleepover is this week-"

"I don't give a fuck! Get yo shit Kay!!"

Kaylyn followed Ezra to the room as Zyair walked the opposite way heading to his bedroom. Ailani rubbed her temples for a quick seconds before walking to her bedroom seeing Zyair removing his shirt.

"Zyair-"

"Lani don't come in here trying to be peacemaker right now-"

"I'm not but...you really going to let your brother leave?"

"Yeah I don't give a fuck"

"What was ya even fighting about anyway?"

"The nigga stay talking shit!! Like I won't pop him in his fucking mouth!!" He answered walking into his closet.

Kaylen watched Ezra grab his suitcase from under the bed and opened it up. "I don't want to leave-"

"Too fucking bad. Pack yo shit"

"Why do we have to leave cause you mad at your brother?! You acting like you guys are not going to be close again in five fucking minutes-"

"Shut up Kay! On some real shit shut the fuck up!!"

"Whatever Ezra! You always do this dumb shit when you mad. Everybody gotta leave cause you gotta leave-"

"Say something again and I'm gonna choke the shit outta you"