Chapter Eight

A little rant, I normally don't care for comments but I notice people constantly ask me for an update which is fine but when I do update they leave no type of love on the chapter which is a little annoying tbh

Not trying to sound rude or be a bitch about it cause I'm very kind and love and thank everyone who is reading, commenting and voting but at least show some type of love

The same way some of you guys comment every line on other writers stories it would be nice for that too because honestly that shit is really entertaining to me and I love the feedback lol

But anyway...

Excuse the mistakes!!

***

"Hell no!!" King shouted, shaking his head.

"Daddy please" Ailani begged. "I really want to go on vacation with my friends-"

"Your friends is Ciara and Maria-"

"Mariah" Ailani corrected, rolling her eyes.

"Same shit but those are your friends, yo ass want to to do a damn fake ass couple retreat-"

"See your doing it again because I remember when August and all his friends took their girl friends to Dominican Republic-"

"See, that was different-"

"How?!" She shouted, putting her hands up in confusion.

"Who you yelling at?" He asked looking at her like she was crazy.

Santana walked into the living room hearing the commotion between her husband and daughter. "What's the problem now?"

"Mommy, can you please tell daddy to let me and my friends go to Jamaica!"

"First of all, tell your mother who's all going?"

Ailani sucked her teeth, "It's all my friends, the guys too" she answered looking at her mother before looking back at her father. "But it's not fair, I'm starting to think you do favoritism with us-"

"Ailani" Santana called out cutting her off.

"It's true, that's how I feel. How come you let August do whatever with Paris and his friends but the minute I do something with Zyair-"

"Hold up, pause all that shit cause to keep it one hunnid, I don't even want that skinny nigga in my crib, so what makes you think I want him on my jet and in my crib in another country?"

"Why don't you like him? Since day one you gave him problems-"

"The answer is no" King said sternly, cutting her off.

Ailani sucked her teeth, "Dad, come on, please"

"No" he repeated. Ailani sucked her teeth and stood up off the couch and walked into the foyer before walking calmly upstairs to her bedroom. "She out her fucking mind" he mumbled keeping his eyes on the tv.

"You didn't even hear her out" Santana stated.

"Fuck they going to do all the way out there?"