Chapter Three

Excuse the mistakes!!

Haven't been feeling well so I apologize about the mistakes I'll edit tomorrow morning but hope you enjoy the chapter!

Ailani sat on her bed looking down at the sonogram picture she had in her hand. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of it and added it to the message she was going to send to Zyair.

I know you have been worried about me and I constantly tell you everything is okay but deep down it's not. On August 21th we lost our baby and ever since then I've been hurting. Everyday. I know I should've told you but you have been worried about your mother you already had too much going on so I was going to wait until you came back to tell you. It has been so hard for me because everyday I blame myself for the lost and I know I shouldn't but...

Ailani took a deep breath and hovered her thumb over the keyboard for a few seconds before deleting the message including the picture. Tears came to her eyes again and she quickly wiped them away. Kimba started to whine as he jumped on her bed, comforting her.

"I'm okay Kimba" she sniffed.

She stared at the picture for a few seconds before standing up and placing it in her nightstand drawer. Plopping down on her bed, she curled up into a ball feeling the tears steaming down the side of her face as she looked out the window.

Ailani was depressed and was not aware of it.

Santana walked upstairs and walked past her daughters room seeing her laying in bed. Something did not feel right so she turned around and knocked on her door hearing her sniffling.

"Ailani?"

"I'm okay" she cried softly, trying to sound normal.

Santana walked inside her room and laid down next to her. "What happened?"

"Zyair's mad at me and I know it's my fault cause I'm not being honest with him but it's hard" She answered. "I tried to tell him just now but I couldn't...I just couldn't mom" she sniffed.

"It's okay to not be okay" Santana told her. "Do you know when he is coming back?"

"He said in a few weeks" she answered. "But I don't know if I should wait that long to tell him but I don't feel comfortable telling him over the phone, I told daddy that the other day"

"So you tell him when you feel comfortable baby don't let anybody rush you into doing something you don't feel comfortable doing"

"Okay"

Santana laid with Ailani, listening to her crying silently, comforting her. Once she fell asleep, Santana kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. "Come on Kimba" she called out. Kimba jumped up and ran out of the room as Santana closed her door. She heard the front door open and she looked down at the foyer seeing King talking on the phone.

She walked down stairs locking eyes with him and he instantly started biting his bottom lip. "Yo Flaco let me call you back" he said hanging up. "You keep looking at me like that I bend that ass over right on them stairs" he said making her laugh.

"Whatever King" she smiled walking in the kitchen and he gave her ass a hard slap. "Stop" she told him.

"You off today? What you doing home?" He asked following her.

"Yes I'm off but I want to talk to you about something"

He pecked her lips and went into the refrigerator grabbing his henny bottle and a bottle of water. "Shit I needed this but wassup?"