Chapter Twenty Four

Excuse the mistakes!

For the next couple of days, while Zyair has been out in the streets working non stop, Ailani been at home organizing and decorating their new place

For the next couple of days, while Zyair has been out in the streets working non stop, Ailani been at home organizing and decorating their new place. She ordered so much stuff off of Amazon for every room in their apartment.

She was excited about everything. Right now, she was in the kitchen putting away seasonings, food, snacks and cleaning products listening to 90's R&B. Let it Flow by Toni Braxton blasted through the Alexa speaker and Ailani couldn't help but sing along.

She was so deep into the song and focused on what she was doing, she didn't hear Zyair walk through the door. He stepped into the kitchen and leaned against the counter watching her move around the kitchen. He was high and loved the sight of her in the tight tan shorts that hugged her ass perfectly and matching tank top with furry slippers on her feet.

Her hair was pushed back into a ponytail with her baby hairs gelled down showing off her natural features. She felt eyes on her so she turned her head seeing her man staring at her with a smirk on his face.

"Alexa!! Turn down the music!!" Ailani shouted. The volume of the music quickly got low. "Hey" she smiled.

"Wassup?" He asked walking up to her. His eyes scanned her body from head to toe once again. "You look good in them shorts" he complimented, slapping her ass.

"Stop it" she giggled.

"That ass getting fat, shit like jello. I beat that pussy up last night too. Knock that shit out the park" he said in a low sexy tone. Ailani looked at Zyair seeing how red, glossy and low his eyes were. With a smirk on her face, she rolled her eyes listening to him talk his shit. "Shit was crazy. Had that ass speaking in tongues and everything" he laughed lightly, pulling her close again. He grabbed her ass and kissed her cheek.

"Zyair get away from me" she giggled pushing him away. "Are you high?"

He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around her. "Yeah"

"Go shower and take a nap"

"What you cooking for dinner?"

"What you want? I took out chicken wings"

"You know what I'm about to say"

"Fried chicken?"

"You already know"

She stepped away from him and went back to organizing the cabinets. "With what on the side?"

"Doesn't even matter. Hook that shit up but I'm about to shower and shit. I'm tired as fuck"

"I mean you left mad early this morning"

"Dex needed me for something"

"At five in the morning?" She questioned looking back at him.