Chapter Twenty Nine

Excuse the mistakes!!

Ailani pulled up to the airport and parked her car at the correct terminal to pick up Ezra and his girl. She stepped out feeling the freezing cold, winter breeze hit her skin and scanned the area searching for him. Since Zyair had to rush out of town for business, he asked her to pick up Ezra from the airport.

"Yurrr!!" She couldn't help but smile recognizing the New York greeting. "Right on time sis" he said walking out the glass doors with Kaylyn behind him. Ailani walked up to him with opened arms.

"Hey Ezra! How are you?" She questioned as they embraced one another.

"I'm good. Kaylyn this Zyair's girl Ailani, Ailani this is Kaylyn"

"Hey" Ailani smiled.

"Hi" she waved.

"First time in Detroit?" She asked them as they walked back to her car.

"First time leaving New York" Ezra answered for him and Kaylyn.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

After Ezra put their bags in the trunk, they hopped into Ailani's car and drove off. She pressed play on her phone and Last Last by Burna Boy started to play through the speakers. "Okay I hope you guys don't mind but I have to make another stop before we go home"

"We good, go ahead we ain't got shit to do" Ezra told her. "How you been though? You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. He told me you were excited to be an uncle"

"Yeah man. A little Zyair running around would've been crazy" he chuckled. "But I'm glad you doing better though. This car is nice though. This you?"

Ailani shook her head. "This is your brothers actually. He has my car cause my tank is full and good on gas"

"What? This shit nice" Ezra said looking through his stuff. "This nigga got mad backwood packs son. Fucking crackhead ass nigga. He still smoking from sun up to sun down?"

"Yes, oh my god" She laughed. "There go your brother calling right now." She said as he his name popped up on the screen. "Yes Zyair?" She answered.

"Yo, you picked up my brother yet or nah?"

"Yeah nigga, wassup?" Ezra said.

"Aye Wassup lil nigga? Yo I'm about to be at the crib in a few hours I had to handle some shit out of town-"

"You good nigga."

"Yo Lani you cooking tonight?"

"Yeah"

"What you cooking?"

"You see when you come home Zyair"

"Aii whatever man but I see you guys when I get to the crib"

"Okay"

"Bye nigga" Ezra said before Zyair hung up.

"He told you I have a dog right?"