Chapter Two

Excuse the mistakes!

Ailani sat on the couch with her favorite plush blanket watching Five Feet Apart and she couldn't help the tears that was falling. Her phone starting ringing and she looked down seeing Zyiar FaceTiming her. She accepting the call waiting for it to connect.

"Hey" she sniffed wiping her face.

Zyiar squinted his eyes and looking at Ailani through the camera. "Why you crying?"

"I'm watching a movie"

"Ailani?"

"I am, one of the characters died, it was so sad" she answered flipping the camera to the 65in' that hug on her wall.

"Such a cry baby yo" he chuckled.

"Shut up, what you doing?"

"Just chilling, I just got home from taking my mother to the doctors"

"She okay?"

"Yeah she good, she got everything under control now"

"I been meaning to ask you, when you get back are you still working at the construction site?"

"Nah, my uncle fired me cause of Trevor"

"What?"

"Yeah"

"So you going to get another job?"

"Don't worry about that right now"

"What?"

"You heard me don't worry about that"

"Whatever Zy" she mumbled rolling her eyes. "You need your hair done"

"I know you going to do it for me when I get back?"

"Yeah I can" she answered watching the movie. A few minutes flew by and Zyair stared at Ailani watching tv.

"What are you watching?" He asked not getting an answer. "Ailani?"

"I'm sorry this movie is so good" she sniffed.

"I see" he chuckled. "What are you watching?"

"Oh five feet apart"

"One of those chick flick movies?"

"Yeah basically"

King walked into his house hearing Ailani voice coming from the living room. He removed his shoes and walked into the living room seeing Kimba sitting on the floor in front of Ailani, who was sitting on the couch.

"Wassup Lala?"

"Hey dad" she greeted looking over her shoulder.

"Who you talking too?"

"Zyair"

"Did you tell..." Zyair looked in the camera when the phone went silent seeing Ailani talking. "Yoo why am I on mute?" He questioned. "Tell who what? Ailani!!"  He shouted.