Chapter Eighteen

Excuse the mistakes!!

I will edit later on today

"Happy Birthday mommy" Ailani smiled walking into the kitchen with Silas next to her, holding pink and purple balloons, roses and desserts.

Santana smiled, "Oh, thank you, I love it"

"We didn't know to get you cake or cup cakes so we got you both" Silas chimed in placing the roses and cupcakes on the island counter. "And sorry the roses doesn't look like dads but uncle Zeke shop is closed today"

"They are beautiful Silas, I love them thank you"

"Happy Birthday to the best mommy in the world" he smiled giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww, thank you baby"

Ailani placed the cake and cupcakes neatly on the island along with the balloons. She went into the cabinet and grabbed a clean vase from the back and added water from the faucet. Santana waited for Silas to leave the kitchen, heading to his room before speaking to Ailani.

"Ailani, we need to talk" she said getting her attention.

Ailani placed the roses in the vase, "About what? Is this going to be another sex talk? Mom I swear we are using protection-"

"No, it's not about that at all, it's actually about what happened to those men from Chicago"

"What about them?"

"Did Zyair have something to do with that?"

"No, I thought that was daddy and them" she answered.

"Well it wasn't them" Santana mentioned.

Ailani shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know, maybe he was beefing with other people around the city"

"Maybe but listen I just don't want you involved in this mess, let your father and your uncles handle it okay?"

"Yeah, I just been chilling here or at Zy's minding my business"

"Speaking of Zy, is he coming tonight?"

"Yeah, he might be late though"

"That's fine, as long as he comes"

"What time we leaving?"

"Your father made reservation around seven, so six twenty I want everyone out of my house"

"Where is daddy anyway?"

"Downstairs with your uncle Junior and cousin Cortez"

"Oh they came?" She smiled, excitedly.

"Yeah they got here when you and Silas was out, your aunt and your cousin Tati are upstairs in their rooms"

"Ailani?"

She turned around seeing her cousin Tatiana walking into the kitchen with another girl next to her. They both smiled and happily ran up to one another, giving each other a hug.