Chapter Twenty Three

Excuse the mistakes!!

One thing Zyair never thought would happen was running a drug business. He didn't expect his life to turn out like this but he also wasn't complaining. He took everything his father taught him about the streets when he was a child and used it.

TJ, Elijah, Ty, Cortez and with Ezra and Renny back at home in the city, Zyair had a team full of loyal ass niggas that stood besides him. After he went to a meeting with Dex and them to exchange drugs and money, Zyair paid close attention, observing everything for next time.

As he drove through the city, making sure business was being handled properly, his phone started ringing and he looked at the navigation screen seeing Cortez calling him.

"Speak" he answered.

"Yo my nigga I told you I ain't like these niggas out here you ain't going to be speaking to me like some punk ass nigga Yo"

Zyair laughed at him knowing he got under his skin. "Wassup Tez, what you doing?"

"Chilling nigga, Yo you still looking for a spot right?"

"Yeah, wassup? What you got for me?"

"I'm finna send you the address. I just came looking at this fire ass apartment yo, matter of fact I'm going to put it in the group chat cause we about to take over that mothafucka"

"What? You trying to have all of us together in one building or something?"

"Hell yeah, why not? We all we got anyway. We young as fuck we don't need a house getting attention on us and shit"

"You right about that nigga"

"Yeah since it's new they have open house so niggas is allowed to see the apartments. They have up to three bedrooms. You tell them how many rooms you want at the front desk and they'll give you an apartment number and there should be like a realtor there for certain apartments"

"Ooh that's lit. Yo good looking"

"No problem. The lady who showed me my apartment had a fat ass bro, you know I got her number"

"Yo you a crazy nigga, Tez" Zyair chuckled.

"You already know boy but yo what you doing tonight?"

"Shit, wassup?"

"I'm coming through to get high nigga and turn up. I'm bored as fuck"

Zyair chuckled keeping his eyes on the road. "Nigga you always bored but aii, text the chat and let niggas know wassup"

"Aight, I'm going to bring a bottle of Don with me"

"Nigga I don't drink tequila"

"Man whatever, you annoying, Ty drink Don with me-"

"So call that nigga than"

"I am, fuck you" Cortez said before hanging up.

Zyair chuckled and held the phone to mouth, leaving Cortez a voice messages. "You a bitch bro" he playfully insulted. "Yo Siri, call My Lil Cry Baby"