Chapter Thirty-Four

Okay so...

1) PLEASE STOP ATTACKING ME FOR UPDATES! ITS ANNOYING...nah I'm just playing ya lmfaooo 😭😭 so sorry I've been gone for too long! I've definitely been neglecting ya'll and I'm very sorry but I'm writing like crazy

2) For the next couple of chapter they will be short and maybe...I don't want to say boring but more chill like. It's holiday season in this book so I want family time and show how crazy and funny they are with each other. I feel like I be leaving characters out.

3) Ummm...I got a few recent comments about some people hating Zyair Lmaoo okay...people will have their opinions and I understand I don't even care if he's liked or not but this book I'm trying to show growth so right now a lot of them are going to be immature even Ailani. They are all young between the age like 18-23 I believe but I want this book to be very long and I mean looonngg! Lol hopefully I can do that! But anyway I want to show also their adult life and how things change with friends, relationship and so on...I hope that make sense 😭 anyway enjoy...

Excuse the mistakes

King sat in his office of the restaurant going over paperwork and randomly watching the cameras. He did a double take when he saw Zyair walk through the dining area, heading towards the back giving his middle finger to one of the cameras.

A few seconds later, Zyair knocked on his door. "Come in, little ass nigga!" King shouted. Zyair opened the door and stepped inside King's office with a sly grin on his face. "Wassup?" He greeted

"Wassup? I came to talk to you about something"

"About?"

Zyair went to into his jacket pocket and placed the square black velvet box on King cherry oak wooden desk. He sat down on the black leather chair and stared at King, who was staring at the box.

King picked it up and opened it seeing two rings. One was a circle with Diamond around it and the other was a Diamond ring. "I know what you are thinking but I'm not asking her now. We young right now so I'm not even pressing it. I'm showing you because I want you to know I do plan on marrying and having a future with your daughter."  Zyair told him.

"If shit don't work out. Let's say, ya break up and she moves on-

Zyair shrugged his shoulders. "Then shit don't work out. I'll just hold onto the ring until she comes around again"

"And if she still doesn't want to be with you?"

"Then they gonna be collect dust"

"Why is there two?"

"This is a promise ring, she thinks she lost it but I took it to show you..." he took the rings out the box and placed the Diamond ring in the promise ring creating the engagement. "It turns into a engagement ring"

King was impressed with the ring and had him thinking about buying Santana a new ring. "How much was this?"

"Almost ten g's"

"You spent ten grand on my daughter?"

Zyair passed him the blunt, nodding his head. "Small shit" he chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

"You really love my daughter?"

"I think you already know the answer to that" Zyair chuckled ignore Kings glared as he waiting for his answer. "Of course I love your daughter man. Ailani cut from a different cloth. She's real different."

"You know, what happened a couple of days ago-"

"I blacked out-"

"I liked how you handled him."