Chapter Sixteen

Excuse the mistakes!!

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could.

Zyair sat up in his bed with his back against the headboard watching Ailani sleep peacefully next to him. He couldn't sleep after what happen to her. The situation kept replaying in his head. From the time they walked through the restaurant to when they left and the car speed around the corner. Something in his gut was telling him Trevor wasn't part of it but he had to find out his self.

Checking the time on his phone he noticed it was going on five in the morning. Jumping out of bed, Zyair grabbed his black sweatpants off his love couch he had in the corner of his room and threw them over his boxers. He went to his dresser and grabbed a black t-shirt throwing it over his body. He made his way to his closet and grabbed his black ski mask and stuff it in his pocket before grabbing his black hoodie putting it on.

Zyair then proceed to make his way back in the room and went to his nightstand, quietly going inside grabbing his gun along with the blunt he left in the ashtray and his phone on the nightstand. He heard Kimba whining and he turned around seeing him sitting up watching his every move.

"I'll be back, stay here with mommy aii?" He said rubbing the top of his head. "Lay down" Kimba watched Zyair walking out the room, quietly closing the bedroom door before laying down next to Ailani going back to sleep.

Zyair walked down the hallway and into the living room grabbing his keys off the end table. He walked out of his apartment and locked it back up. Pulling his hoodie over his head, he rubbed his hands together trying to keep them warm as he made his way to his car, ignoring the cold, autumn morning brisk.

Zyair stepped inside his car and started the engine reversing out of his driveway leaving the complex area. Pulling up to a red light, he lit his blunt and took a pull. He was filled with rage, wanting to put his hands on his older cousin, Trevor. Once the light turned green, Zyair drove through the city straight to his cousin house parking on the other side of the street.

He was kind of happy that his mother kept him updated about his Aunt moves. She was on vacation with her husband. He slipped the mask on over his face and stepped out of his car running towards the front door. He used his key and opened the door, smiling to his self knowing Trevor forgot to set the alarm.

He quietly walked upstairs, removing his gun from his waistband. He opened the door seeing Trevor sleeping, knocked out next to a girl with black curly hair.

Zyair walked over him and pointed the gun in his face. "Yo playboy, wake up" He told him.

Trevor slowly opened his eyes. "Huh?" He mumbled, fully opening his eyes, adjusting his vision seeing a gun staring back at him. "Oh shit!!" He shouted, waking up the girl next to him. "What the fuck man?!"

She jumped up and seen a masked man staring at her, pointing a gun in her face. She started to scream, trying to cover her naked body with the sheet.

"Yo shut the fuck up before I put a bullet between your eyes" he threatened. She quickly stopped screaming, trying to hide behind Trevor. "Get the fuck out" he told the girl waving his gun towards the door. "Now!!" She jumped out of bed butt naked and grabbed her clothes. "Nah, leave them there, you won't be going anywhere"

The girl looked at Trevor, trembling, with tears slowly streaming down her face. She wrapped her arms around her body covering her round perked breast and walked out of the room, leaving them alone.

"Please I got money, jewelry with real diamonds, just please don't kill me man" Trevor begged.

Zyair sucked his teeth and lifted up the mask over his face. "Nigga, shut up"