Chapter Ten

Ailani and Ciara

Ailani and Ciara

***
Excuse the mistakes !!

"Yo what happens in Jamaica, stays in Jamaica" Zyair stated taking a shot of Henny with the guys.

"Facts!!" Ty said placing the shot glass down. "Whoo!!"

"Shit!!" Elijah shouted taking his shot. "Ya niggas alcoholic" he said to TJ and Zyair as they took their shots like it was water.

Zyair chuckled pouring another shot for them, "Shut up"

They have been in Jamaica for three days so far and everybody was enjoying the beautiful island. The second day, they traveled to a local tourist shop and got a weeks worth of groceries. Today, they decided to stay in and relax before traveling and doing activities.

Zyair looked over the pool and watched Ailani swim in the ocean with Ciara at the beach behind the house. He watched her stand up out of the water and walked onto the sand swinging her braids over her shoulder.

"Elijah!!" Stephanie called from the pool. "Come here"

"I'll be back" he said leaving the table heading to the pool area with Mariah and Stephanie.

"Yoo I really thought Ciara was going to hurt ol' girl the other day" Ty chuckled.

"Man listen, that's E problem, Ciara is basically his cousin and she hated Stephanie since school cause Stephanie was low key a bully but was obsessed with Elijah" TJ added, shrugged his shoulders. "And Mariah is just trying to be cordial, she knows Lala-"

"Lala?" Ty questioned.

"That Lani nickname bro" Zyair told him and he nodded his head.

"Lala and Cici don't really fuck with Stephanie they just nice to her cause that's Elijah girl but Cici makes it known that she don't fucks with her" TJ said watching Mariah swimming across the pool.

"I want a shot" Ailani said walking onto the porch.

Ty poured Ailani a shot of Henny and Zyair shook his head. "Nah, give her patron"

"Yeah I don't like henny"

"You want one too Miss. Attitude?" Ty asked Ciara as she followed Ailani up the stairs. She gave him the finger and he chuckled pouring up another shot. "Of course you do" he smirked.

"It's only the third day Tyshawn and you make me want to shoot myself already" she told him rolling her eyes. She grabbed the shot glass and cheered with Ailani.

"Hold up!! I know ya bitches not taking a shot without me?!" Mariah shouted getting out of the pool.

"Let's go!!" Ailani yelled back. "Pour another one Ty"

"Fuck I look like? A bartender?"

"Yes nigga, the fuck?" Ailani and Ciara answered at the same time. The mugged up their face and rolled their eyes.