Chapter Nine

Zyair walked around the mall along with the guys doing last minute shopping for their trip since they were leaving tomorrow. Just when they were about to meet up with the girls he couldn't help his self and stop walking.

"Yo I'll meet ya there, I gotta make a stop real quick" he told them. They nodded their heads and continued to walk through out the mall.

Zyair waited until they were far enough before walking into the jewelry store. He saw the employees occupied with the customer that entered before him so he slightly pulled up pants and looked through the display glass. He scanned through the rings, from plain gold and silver to smalls one to big diamonds, Zyair was looking for the perfect one.

"You looking for something specific?" An older white man smiled getting his attention.

"Nah I'm just looking" he answered but quickly changed his mind. "Actually yeah, I'm looking for engagement rings"

"Come down this way" the employee said moving down the display and Zyair followed. "These are our engagement rings, we have all different kinds as you can see, anything specific kind you are interested in?"

"Yeah, I want something different actually, not just any ring you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, let me show you one that I personally like and wish I got my wife this one when we were young" he answered. Zyair watched him reached in the display case grabbing a box. "This one here, is a promise ring but it turns into a engagement ring" he said putting the Diamond ring through the hole of the promise ring.

"Ooh that's fire, I fucks with that" Zyair told him

"Ooh that's fire, I fucks with that" Zyair told him. He grabbed the ring and stared at the diamonds. "These shits real too?"

"All real and it also comes in gold you just gotta order that one in"

"Damn" he whispered staring at it.

"If you're not ready sir, I can always put this on hold"

"Nah I'm ready, I just don't know if she's ready" he replied. "Matter of fact, I'm going to put that on hold but can I see your necklaces"

"Of course" the guy said, nodding his head.

On the other side of the mall, Ailani was shopping with Ciara, Mariah and Stephanie. She stopped at a froyo spot along with Ciara as Mariah and Stephanie talked among themselves.

"We going to go in H&M real quick" Mariah said with Stephanie next to her.

"Go ahead, we going to get a snack" Ailani told them.