Chapter Thirty-Five

Excuse the mistakes!!

Zyair stood in the middle of the foyer watching Ailani family get ready for their vacation. Now he saw where Ailani got it from. Even though they were all packed and ready to go, Santana had to double check everything and make sure the house was locked up properly. Right now, she was fixing up her youngest son.

"You didn't lotion your face?" Santana questioned, licking her thumb and rubbing a dry spot.

Silas quickly moved his face away hearing Zyair chuckling. "Mom-"

"No look at you Silas. You might walk around with your father like that but not with me."

"You keep bringing me into shit-"

"Oh shut up King." She quickly cut him off. "Go in my bag and grab that lotion and moisturize your face." Zyair couldnt help but chuckle, watching everything go down. "Zyair come here and help me with these bags."

Zyair walked to the suitcase and grabbed two before rolling them out the house and onto the back of the black bullet proof truck. At the corner of his eye, he saw Ailani talking to Trevor and he clenched his jaw. Kimba spotted Zyiar and started to pull Ailani getting her attention.

"Alright I gotta go but thanks for the apology." She told him before walking away.

"No problem Lani."

As she got closer she saw the frown on Zyair's face. She knew he wasn't happy about what he just witnessed. "What the fuck was that about?" He asked, getting straight to the point. Ailani squinted her eyes, tilting her head to the side. "My bad baby, what he say to you?" He apologized.

"Yeah, you getting crazy with the mouth again but he ain't say nothing serious. He apologized about disrespecting me and stuff. Come on inside so we can finish getting ready." She replied walking past him.

"I can't. Your mom wants me to put the suitcases in the truck." Zyair turned around seeing Silas walking out holding more suitcases.

After Zyair and Silas packed up the truck, King locked up their house and they all headed to the truck. Since Ailani was purposely behind everyone, she pulled out her phone and started to record a video.

"Daddy." She called out.

"Wassup Lala?"

"Yeah?"

King and Zyair said at the same time looking back at her. Santana mouth dropped and she looked back at her daughter while Silas chuckled still walking to the car. King stopped walking, grilling Zyair who chuckled on the low while Ailani laughed at her father facial expression.

"Dad, we playing. It's a video." She chuckled.

"I'll fuck yo ass up." Don't play with me little nigga." He threatened Zyair watching him cover his mouth trying to hide his laughter.

"Ailani and Zyair that's not funny. Get in the car. You guys play too much." Santana demanded as they kept laughing on the low. "I'm serious Ailani, stop playing with your father like that."

"Mommy, you have to admit. It's funny."

Kimba jumped in the third row with Silas, Ailani and Zyair sat in the middle row while King and Santana sat in the front. "August and Paris is meeting us at the gas station right?" Santana checked with King and he nodded before driving off.

Three Hours Later

After they made it to the cabin Trae and Chanel was already there with their family. Dex came shortly after with his family and twenty minutes after that Khalil and Flaco came with their families. An hour later, Kings parents came with Cash and his two kids.