Chapter Twenty Two

1) You guys are some freaks lol so I tried to make this sex scene extra nasty for you guys 😝😉

2) Thank you to everyone that encourage me to keep writing this story. You don't understand how many times I was ready to give up on this but I'm glad I didn't and I hope you love this chapter

3) Excuse the mistakes and errors

***

Zyair stared at the gun Ezra was showing him and shook his head. "Ezra man, why you got that shit?" He questioned his little brother.

"Protection"

"From who?"

"You know who Zyair. I fucking hate that nigga. I want to watch this nigga bleed out and take his last breath. If dad was still here-"

"Don't even talk about that nigga. He left so it doesn't even matter anymore" Zyair said cutting him off. "Shooting William isn't going to end good-"

"I want to kill that nigga bro"

"I know how you feel. I think about that shit all the time but after what I went through...he ain't even worth it man. Get rid of that shit"

Ezra sucked his teeth. "But Zy-"

"But nothing!! Get rid of that shit, now!!" Zyair  scolded. Ezra put his head down shamefully. "Look I love you, you my little bro and I got you always. I just don't want to see you get hurt or end up in jail or worse...dead" he continued talking sense into him. "Get rid of that shit, give it back to whoever you got it from aii?"

"Aii, I will" Ezra said nodding his head.

***

A few days later, Zyair got a phone call from his mother telling him to come to the house. "Yo I'm gonna hit ya up later" he dapped up his boys on the block and walked to his mothers house.

Ten minutes later, he was walking inside seeing his mother sitting on the couch while Ezra stood by the stairs. William was sitting in his dark brown recliner chair holding a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Wassup Bro?" He greeted his brother, ignoring his mother and her boyfriend heading straight to the kitchen.

"What the fuck is this?!" His mother shouted but he didn't answer. "Zyair!! I know you hear me talking to you!!"

"I do!! I'm thirsty!!" He shouted back. He went into the fridge grabbing a Snapple drink, twisting it open. He walked out and seen William grilling him, sipping his beer.

"You drinking my shit-"

"Nigga, fuck yo juice" Zyair told him taking a sip.

"Zyair what the fuck is this?" His mother repeated this time pointing to the table.

"Fuck you talking about?" Zyair questioned, looking on the coffee table seeing Ezra gun sitting in the middle.

"Is this yours? Ezra saying it's his but I don't believe him"

Zyair looked at Ezra who stared back at him. His lip was busted and he his right eye was bruised. He could tell he was in a fight with William by the way he was breathing and his shirt wrinkled up.