Chapter Thirty One

Excuse the mistakes!!

"How you like Detroit so far lil bro?" Zyair asked his little brother as he drove around town.

Ezra sat in the passenger seat looking out the window checking out the scenery. "It's good. Real difference from the city though."

"Facts!" Ty agreed from the backseat.

"I don't know if I can live out here though" Ezra added.

"Yeah it's a lot different but shit I had no choice" Zyair said.

"Yeah nah I know but you doing big things now"

"I know shit crazy"

"Yo so I reactivated my Facebook real quick and I went through my photos and I found mad old pictures of us" Zyair said pulling up at a red light. He unlocked his phone and went to his photos. He tap their childhood pictures and passed the phone to Ezra.

"Oh shit, nigga your dreads were little as hell" Ezra laughed. "I was a youngin'" he said swiping over seeing the rest of their pictures. "Where you get these?"

"Unc and MiMi had them on their page. I save them before deactivated the page again"

"This shit is crazy. MiMi big head ass" he joked and Zyair chuckled.

Ezra continued to swipe and the video started to play. "Shit Lani...show out, show the fuck out" Ezra mouth dropped watching Ailani ass bounce and twerk against his older brother waist as she rode him reverse cow girl style flat on her feet.

Zyair reached for his phone hearing him slapping her ass. "Yo hold up-"

"Nah wait wait bro wait" Ezra said moving the phone away from Zyair. "Yooo..." he continued amazed.

"Damn" Ty said sitting up from the back seat while Zyair tried to take his phone.

"Yes daddy yes...I'm cummin-"

"I'm about to knock yo ass out" Zyair said quickly snatching his phone hearing Ty laughing in the backseat. "You scrolling through my shit" he continued locking up his phone, ending the video.

Ezra started laughing. "Nah that was an accident I swear on everything."

"That shit was crazy." Ty joined in.

"Yo I ain't never had nobody ride my dick like that. She was bouncing on your shit-"

"Aii my nigga" Zyair quickly shut him down. "I'm already tight ya saw my girl bare ass and pussy and my dick-"

"Aii I'm done, I'm done" Ezra smiled.

"Karma is a bitch" Ty laughed thinking about when Zyair walked in on him and Ciara making Zyair chuckled.

"What he talking about?" Ezra smiled, looking back and forth between his brother and friend.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Ty chuckled. "He walked in on my girl riding my dick-"

"Yooo" Ezra burst out into laughter. "Nah!!!"

"First of all bro the nigga didn't even lock the door!" Zyair chuckled.

"Honestly my nigga I forgot it was even your crib, shit. I told her come thru and it was a wrap after that. Had her mean ass face down ass up the minute she entered my room"

"Elijah told me the other day like...yo, you noticed Ciara been nicer lately? I was like when was she ever nice?" He explained and they both started laughing.

"Aii, not too much on my shorty though" Ty chuckled.

"Nigga fuck outta here" Ezra joined in. "Who your girl Ty?"