Chapter Five

Excuse the mistakes!!

"How was your weekend?" Ciara asked Ailani as Mariah played with Kimba on the floor. She snatched his rope toy out of his mouth and wiggled it on the floor. Ailani rolled over on her stomach and got on all fours twerking her ass. "You are so nasty" she laughed throwing a pillow at her.

Ailani laughed along with her and laid back down on the bed. "It was nice I'm still sore. We used the handcuffs and vibrator. Girl I squirted and everything" Ailani told her best friends.

"Did you really? You are such a freak" Mariah laughed along with her.

"He so zaddyish and dominant, I love it" Ailani stated biting her bottom lip blushing thinking about him. "I didn't realized how much I missed him until we were together again"

"Look at you blushing" Ciara teased. "Awww"

"She's been smiling all day, Zyair put it down huh?" Mariah added.

Ailani started laughing again, "I'm not going to lie, my cheeks hurt but I can't stop smiling" she admitted rubbing her cheeks trying to soothe them. "Oh TMI but I also swallowed for the first time"

"Bitch!! No you didn't!!" Ciara shouted with a smile on her face.

"Yes! I was just in a moment-"

"Nah sis Zyair got you open like that?!" Mariah questioned as they all burst out into laughter.

"Wide open!!" Ciara added.

"Shut up both of you!! You guys are lucky nobody is home right now" Ailani laughed. "But anyway...I don't even know what came over me but I just did it and honestly it's not that bad"

"As long as they drink water and eat fruit" Mariah mentioned.

"Zyair pretty healthy, he doesn't eat fast food like that and all he drink is water beside Hennessy he hates soda"

"Remember that one time when I gave him soda in a cup and this nigga spit it out and started choking" Ciara started laughing reminiscing about the past when they all became friends with Zyair.

Ailani started laughing along with her, "Yes! That was when he first moved up here"

"How did you guys meet anyway?" Mariah questioned.

"Kimba ran up on him" Ailani answered. "Then we was at a party and the cops came and busted it but since these niggas left me-"

"It was for a minute" Ciara chimed in.

"Zyair helped me and we was stuck on the road for like twenty minutes walking by ourself in the dark and ever since than we been friends" she continued.

"That's cute" Mariah complimented. "How long you guys been together?"

"Since I was sixteen-"

"Fifteen" Ciara said cutting her off. "They had a thing for each other since day one-"

"But we didn't make it official until I was sixteen" Ailani stated.

"I'm sorry I'm being mad nosey right now" Mariah chuckled and Ailani shrugged her shoulders. "But is he your first?"

"Girl it's cool but yeah Zyair my first everything honestly"