Chapter Thirteen

Excuse the mistakes!!

"Girl I was so embarrassed" Ciara confessed to Ailani as they colored in a color books sitting on Ailani's bed. "It's not even funny, like my whole ass was out"

They haven't seen each other since their trip so Ciara and Ailani decided to have a best friend date with coloring books, colored pencils, snacks and movies.

"He said that too, he was like I feel like I cheated, I saw your best friend ass" Ailani laughed, focussing on the shading of her picture.

"Bitch I was getting it in too, Meg Thee Stallion had nothing on me, I had him moaning and everything" Ciara laughed along with her.

"Okay sis!!" Ailani cheered. "What happened after?"

"I had an attitude but then we ended up fucking again"

"So are you guys a couple or..."

Ciara rolled her eyes and sigh, "I'm not even going to go there, I'm just going with the flow honestly"

"That's your nigga and you know it" Ailani smiled.

"Whatever girl anyway are you dressing up for Halloween this year?"

Ailani nodded her, "Zyair finally dressing up with me  so you know I'm excited"

"What you guys going to be?"

"I'm a cop and he's going to be a criminal"

"That's cute"

"What you going to be?"

"I don't know, I was looking on fashion nova-"

"Stop shopping on there"

"You really don't fuck with them"

"No, they clothes is so trash to me, everything I ordered was horrible"

"I was looking on the internet and I'm like I want to be something sexy and since I'm mean I was thinking of being the devil or something"

"Ooh like a sexy ass devil"

"Yeah, red leather onesie suit, with red fishnet stockings, the horns and the pitchfork" she told her. "I'm showing my ass this year, I don't care if it's cold"

"Like Cardi said A hoe never gets cold" Ailani chuckled. She heard Ciara phone ringing next to her on the charger. "Tyshawn is FaceTiming you"

"Pass it to me please" Ailani took it off the charger and passed the phone to Ciara, who answered the call. "What you want Tyshawn?" She answered dryly trying to force herself not to smile as she colored in her picture.

He chuckled, "Attitude already I see, I need to handle that?"

"Oop" Ailani chuckled.

"No, I don't have an attitude" she smiled, shaking her head, looking at him in the camera.

He chuckled, "You missed a nigga?"

"Maybe, I haven't really heard from you so I'm a little mad at you right now"

"I know my fault I was working but let me fix that than, What you doing right now?"

"Nothing, chilling with Ailani"

"Wassup Ailani?"

"Hey Ty"

"What ya doing?"