Chapter Twenty Seven

Excuse the mistakes!! I'll edit later lol

Ailani couldn't help but laugh listening to Zyair commentary on her cooking video of her making baked Mac and cheese that he loves. Since she was making her own cook book, she started to make content videos for Instagram and TikTok.

"Aii so boom now we gonna add the seasoning to the heavy cream and shit. You know the pepper, garlic powder and all that shit to make it taste good you feel me? Then we gonna yo hold on she moving a little too fast for me aii now mix all that shit and when you hear that wet ass pussy sound you know it's good" she busted out laughing. "Cover that bitch with more cheese and then you gonna put it in the oven on like 350 let that shit bake and bam look how good and cheesy that shit look you know this shit about to be bussin' oooh look at the lobster tail and the skimps with the asparagus. My baby did that"

Ailani continued to laugh at the video as she saved it in her draft to post later. Zyair walked out the bathroom brushing his teeth. He started mumbling to Ailani while using his hands to translate.

"Want me to roll up for you?" She questioned.

He nodded his head. "Mhmm"

"Why do you smoke after you brush-"

"Mmmm" he groaned out holding his hands out before going back to brushing his teeth.

"Okay!!" She shouted rolling her eyes. He stopped brushing his teeth and titled his head to the side with his eyes slightly closed. "Im sorry" she smiled watching him walk back in the bathroom.

Ailani grabbed his rolling tray and started to roll a blunt with a backwood. Since Ailani started to smoke with Zyair, he taught her how to roll. Since she was a fast learner, Ailani started to roll up his blunts everyday before he comes home having them ready for him. Zyair was impressed and ever since then he would make her roll up for him.

"You yelling like you crazy and shit"

"Babe I said I was sorry" she giggled knowing he was overreacting.

"Yeah I know you are, yo what you about to cook?"

"I don't feel like cooking but what you want?" She asked carefully placing the weed in the backwood.

"Shit I don't even know. Make something light" he told her.

Ailani finished rolling his blunt for him and cleaned everything up. After she was done, she went to the kitchen to do a little cleaning so she could make breakfast. Santana always taught Ailani to clean before and after she cooks her meals.

Zyair grabbed the blunt off the rolling tray and smiled. "Woo baby girl getting better and better by the day"

Walking out the room, he heard pots and pans hitting the stove top. He walked into the kitchen seeing Ailani leaning down, resting her elbows on the counter top while scrolling through her phone. Her black nightgown was slightly hiked up showing off the bottom of her ass cheeks.

He saw Kimba sitting next to her waiting for her next move. "Aye get the fuck out the kitchen" Zyair scolded. Kimba scurried out the kitchen and laid down on his bed in the corner of the room.

Zyair lifted up her nightgown, noticing that she didn't have any panties on. "What are you doing Zyair?"

"I'm just trying to see something real quick. Stay like that" he said sliding two fingers inside her pussy feeling how wet she was. "Why you got no panties on?"

"It's my house but I meant to take a shower after I walked Kimba and got distracted" she moaned, spreading her legs.

"I know you didn't go outside like that Ailani"