1. daisy field | wolfhard

i sigh, on this boring friday afternoon. im in the middle of math class. 'y/n, you have like 15 minutes! then you and har are going to have a movie night!' i tell myself, har- my boyfriend harry, we have been dating nearly six months now. i lay my head back, when i feel a tap on my shoulder.

"y/n/n, you with harry tonight?" i turn to see my bestfriend, finn. i smile, he brings a smile to my face no matter what we are talking about.
"me and har are staying in eating junk, and watching netflix." i whisper, sitting up straight, i don't want my teacher, mr. vanntion, to see me talking. "dude! that's our thing!" finn says, half whispering. "shh!" i turn, putting
my index finger on my lips.

time passes, and i catch myself heading towards my locker. when i meet my friends, naomi and landon. "how was your classes?" i say, being the first to speak up, walking in sync with my close friends. "good, dr. dalfak, said he can't be dealing with queers in this school, did he see me? i'm light skinned with the best fashion sence, i told him he's just jealous of me, to his face" landon speaks, i chuckle while putting in the code to my locker. "movie night with harry!" i giggle to my friends. causing them both to roll their eyes, "harry is the most homophobic, scary jock any american has ever seen! i don't know why you aren't with wolfhard yet!" naomi lets out, causing me to now roll my eyes. "harry isn't that bad, and me and finn are like siblings, we love eachother, as bestfriends!" landon and naomi smirk at my comment, giving eachother a look.

im walking out of school with my friends when i see finn leaning against the big, shaggy, oak tree, right outside the school entrance. he has a huge smile and he's staring right at me. landon and naomi walk off, giving me and finn, what they called, 'private time'.

"what's up- slugger!" i say, reaching him. "you should hang out with me tonight" he smirks, "shut up wolfhard" i joke, grabbing his hand walking towards my house. "where's your boyfriend?" he asks, i look at him, his huge smile disappeared. "he's at soccer practice." we start walking when we pass the ice cream parlor, "let's get ice cream!" finn squeals, "i have no money, i spent it buying shit for tonight" finn playfully rolls his eyes, and i get icecream, which finn bought as my 'early, early, christmas present' even though it was february.

we get to my house and hang out in my room, i listened to music on the record player, which finn bought me for christmas, two months ago. "you know valentines is coming up." finn says, we were both laying on my bed, next to eachother. "you should ask, payton johnson to be your valentine, she's so into you." i tell him, he turns and looks at me. "i can't, i like this girl, but she has a boyfriend" i sit up, "dude! who is she?" he sits up with me. "you will make fun of me if i tell you." he looks down, "what is she like?" i ask. "well, she uh, she has gorgeous flowy y/h/c hair, and sparkling y/e/c eyes. shes gorgeous, but i love her personality more, she's so funny and sweet, she can be a daredevil, but she's really the most genuine person you will ever meet." i smile at my bestfriend, i hope this girl will magically break up with her boyfriend and decide to date finn, he seems to really like her.

i get a notification, it's a text, from harry. 'har <3 - omw, i need to tell you something..' i gasp, "finn move your ass, harry's on his way!" i laugh.

a little while later, finn hesitatingly leaves, a few minutes later i get a knock at my door, i run downstairs and see my beloved boyfriend.

"hey baby!!" i say, standing on my tippy toes ready to hug him. "y/n, i can't hug you right now.." i pull back down, and walk over to the couch in my living room. "okay uhm.. what was it that you had to tell me?" i smile, harry sits down next to me.