1. hatred | spengler

i stumble into the classroom, my hair greasy, scraggy sweatpants and a hoodie thrown over me.
i honestly hate school, not the learning, just the people in my school. everyone cares about
popularity and would do anything for the attention.

it was english class, and my english teacher made me sit at the top of the classroom after i confronted him about woman's rights.
i didn't really care about where about i was sitting, it was just he made me sit infront of my ex best-friend, a boy i was deeply in love with.

trevor spengler, some geek who wasn't a total douche but can be at times.
last year i confessed my feelings for him, but he was starved of the popular kids attention, so he
screamed "(Y/N)! ew gross, i dont want to be your boyfriend!"

everyone stared and laughed, i was so embarrassed. how could he do that to me?
it hurt a lot, and it took a whole lot of courage telling him. he knew deep down that he was wrong, but
everyone in the school payed attention to him for about a week, before they moved on.
i sat infront of the boy, where he already started giggling and laughing about how i was near him.

i grabbed my notebook, and tore a sheet out of it.
i could here him whispering my name and i couldn't quite help by becoming upset, so i grabbed a sharpie and
wrote 'fuck you' in capital letters. i folded the page and threw it over my shoulder.

his giggling stoped, the mutters disappeared.

suddenly, i felt something on both my shoulders.
he big, bony hands fitted perfectly. he leaned over to my ear, i could here him breathing.

" when? '' he mumbled lowly, his deep, raspy voice stinging while he spoke.
his cold hands shifted down my arms, he kept them there as he leaned back.

i found myself blushing, the way he was making me feel
at the exact moment couldn't be topped. is he serious?
i turn around to him, his dark curls balanced neatly next to
the mischievous smirk which danced on his face

but i hate trevor,
no matter how he's making me feel.

-ew cringe gross
380 words
inspired: @writers.bl.ok on tiktok