32. spanish class | wolfhard

i gathered my books together, rushing throughout the school halls to try and get to my spanish class. i wanted to get a seat at the back, considering i really didn't want to sit in the front, so i pushed through the crowds and to my luck, i got a seat at the back.

i started to pull out my books and copies, and i leaned back in my chair praying that this class would go fast. suddenly, a curly haired boy walked into the class, and plopped himself aside me. i could feel my face becoming hot, thank god for masks.

i swiftly tap the person infronts shoulder, questioning if they've got the right website on our laptops. for some odd reason my laptop wasn't working, and i was feeling a little embarrassed.

" my stupid thing ain't working- " a red headed girl in plaits told me, whispering as she spoke. i leaned back in my chair, this will be a long class.

suddenly, the curly haired boy beside me leaned over, and asked if i got the website working. my heart started to swell, he had such a raspy voice. i felt as though i was melting.

" nah, i think it's something got to do with the amount of people using it. " i announced carefully, trying to act casual. i drifted into his dark brown eyes, his freckles which were sprinkled across his cheeks. from what i could tell, he had a sharp jawline.

" i'm finn. " he whispered, fixing himself back up in his chair as the teacher watched over us.

i lowly lean over, as if i was looking for answers at the top of the class.

" y/n. "

-

word count: 338

heyyy
this was based of an actual situation that happend to me, and i just had to make a finn version because he's always my number one
also i hate learning spanish
i hated learning languages ever since i started like fifty million years ago
anyway
this is so short