1. you tease! | wheeler

🎵: stayin alive  // bee gees  ( this song is local but it's so good oml  )
_____________________________

y/n sat in her room, flipping through pages of an uninteresting comic. she was waiting for her best-friend max, as max was going to introduce y/n to her friends.

she had moved to hawkins just a few weeks ago, and hadn't started school yet.

y/n was overjoyed and exited to meet max again, they were inseparable since childhood, and to think she will be seeing her again after so long, y/n couldn't wait.

she was wearing a pair of denim shorts, which were previously bought from her local clothes store back in her home-town. she matched the shorts with a baggy striped top, and a oversized flannel to finish it off.

she let out a breathy sigh, as the girl was bored out of her mind.

y/n looked around her room, the decorated walls with posters and random objects she decided to stick up. y/n let out a soft chuckle, staring at the many guns n' roses posters.

after what seemed like an eternity, her doorbell rang. the girl ran quickly down her wooden stairs, and unlocked the door to see a familiar face.

"dude! what took so long?" y/n scolded, considering it was nearly twenty minutes past six.

"no, 'hey my absolutely gorgeous bestfriend, i missed your so much!'?" the red-haired girl hissed, which lead them both to laughter.

y/n pulled her into a hug, until they decided we better get going.

"let me grab my shoes, one sec!" y/n promises, excitedly running up the stairs, ready to meet some new friends.

she went into her room, and pulled her black high-topped converse from under her bed.
the girl tied her laces at rapid speed, then ran back down to her friend.

the two girls started cycling to the local mall, which everyone decided to meet at.

although y/n was anxious, she didn't let max see it. y/n was an independent girl, and she would not like to ruin her so called, 'reputation'

the girls pulled up to starcort mall, and parked their bikes into the racks outside the building.

"where are they?" y/n inquired, pulling away from her bicycle. she stared at max, who was looking around.

"they are probably getting ice-cream, come on!" she squealed exitedly, grabbing y/n by the hand, and pulling her into the mall.

the two girls stood in a huge shopping mall, flooded with strangers.

"over here!" max waved at the girl, who was observing these knew surroundings.

••••

"dude, i'm just saying! you gotta' tell her, she really loves you!" lucas spat, disappointed in his best-friend.

"yeah, i mean. do you not think it's wrong? she has feelings for you, and you don't feel the same anymore!" dustin hissed, obviously feeling as absurd as lucas.