17. prank | wolfhard

"hey guys!! it's your girl, back for another video!" i spoke, holding a canon camera in my right hand.

"so, as you can probably tell. i'm not in my usual surroundings, as today i'm doing a prank on finn! i had to sneak out to tell you guys this, so he wouldn't hear!"

i explained the rest of the prank, and decided to head to the store. if he was suspicious, he'd understand i went to 'buy' something.

i started walking to the local gas station, and i start listening to music as i walk on the dirty sidewalk.

sooner than later, i got to the gas station. i decided to buy some pepsi cola, some doritos, some chocolate and some candy. paying for the snacks, my phone starts buzzing in my
pocket. i chuckle slightly, it was adorable how much my boyfriend cared for me.

i pull the buzzing phone out of my pocket, and take out a five dollar note.

giving the lady behind the counter the money, i answer my phone.

"hiya, babes." i answer to a worried and anxious sounding finn.

"baby, hi. uh, i was just wondering where you are, the spare keys are missing."

i blush, before taking the change from the cashier.

"i just popped down to 7-eleven, i got us some snacks - thankyou ! - don't be worrying, bubs." i announce, taking a break from mine and finns conversation to thank the lady from giving me back my spare change.

i grab the snacks, and start walking back to our apartment.

i walk back to the apartment block, and i walk up the stairs to our apartment.

"hey doll!" finn smiles, answering the door. i gently smile to the boy, grabbing his cheek and giving it a small peck.

"what do you wanna watch?" i ask, placing the plastic bag of candy on the floor.

"anything, baby." he whispers, wrapping his long, lanky arms around my waist. i bite my lip, trying to hide my smirk.

"ghostbusters?" i announce, turning around to the boy.

"sure."

we sit down on the sofa, and i grab the television remote. i click into netflix, and start searching up ghostbusters.

i feel finn snuggle into me, and i smile. he doesn't know when he's being extra adorable, and it's so cute.

i plant a small kiss on his head, and we start playing the movie.

we watch for a few minutes, until i get up to get our nibbles. i grab the doritos and the pepsi, and sit back down next to the boy.

"i don't understand how you don't have a favorite ghostbuster." i announce, digging my head into the croak of his neck.

"i love them all, it's crazy how you can pick just one." he chuckles, wrapping his arm around me.

"stantz is by far, my favorite." i laugh, opening up my can of pepsi.

we continue watching the movie, until we decide we better get to bed.

i was tired, and so was finn.

the movie had just finished, and i was exited to prank him.

i go into our shared bedroom, and set up the camera. i place it on top of the shelf, and cover it with one of my scarfs.

i pull over finns hoodie, and he comes in.

we both go in and brush our teeth, and i brush through my hair.

finally, we were in bed. i cuddled into him, and i waited a little while.

i had to pretend to fall asleep, which i normally take forever just to daze.
finn knows that, so i knew i had to wait a while.

he lay on his phone, while i pretended to sleep next to him. the boy was wide awake, and i was 'asleep' for a little over an hour.

i started twisting and turning in the bed, trying to make it seem more real.

"no josh!! finn is in the other room-" i start, making it seem as if i've been sleep talking. "-if he caught us cheating he'd go mental. wait until he's gone."

finn had turned off his phone to look at me, and he let out a few "what"s and "y/n?"s.

i wanted to deepen this, and i knew what i was about to do next was risky.

"mmmhh, j- josh" i fake-moaned, now knowing i've gained the boys whole attention.

"y/n what the fuck?" finn asks, i could hear the pain in his ears, and it actually hurt me.

i decided to take it a bit further, and i wasn't sure how finn was going to react.

"n- no, j-josh. you are so, so better than finn." i announce, i was actually starting to feel bad. i wanted to stop, but i knew i had evidence that it was fake.

"what?" he asks, gently shaking me to 'awake'. he was even being gentle with me while i could be potentially having a dream about another man, and i respected that.

"dude are you dreaming about josh? as in my best friend? filmquaker?" finn asks, i wasn't sure if it was the pain in his voice, or what he had just asked, but i immediately stopped.

"no, no, no baby!" i squeal, quickly sitting up. i gazed at a surprised and confused looking finn.

"what the fuck? who are you dreaming about?" he asks, pushing me away.

"it's for a youtube video, baby!! look at the camera." i exclaim, trying to keep myself calm.

finn looks up at the camera, and then looks at me.

he was giving me a glare, and it changed my whole mood.

i burst out laughing at the look he was giving me, he was pissed.

"i would never, and i mean never have a wet dream about someone. - unless it was you, i mean. i'm not gonna say i've never had one." i mentioned, causing finn to just pull me into a hug.

"don't fucking do that agein, okay?" he whispers, only loud enough for my ears.

"i won't baby." i promise, caressing his back.

he pulled me into a kiss, and i quickly grab the camera.

unsurprisingly, i had a wet dream  that night. atleast it was for the person finn wanted me to have a wet dream about?

___________________________

word count :: 1079

heyy!! sorry i haven't updated, i will publish the second part to the fanmio imagine tommorow !!

<33