4. lada | pavlikovsky

🎵: i.f.l.y // bazzi ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

i lay on my bestfriend, theo's couch, waiting anxiously for my boyfriend, boris to come home.

me, boris and theo had planned to get high and drink alcohol the whole night through at theos house, as his father and stepmother decided to stay at a hotel tonight.

i fidgeted with a string from my hoodie, when i heard theos footsteps.

"he said he will be here at five, dude it's half six!" i announce, getting pissed at how worried i was.

theo came over and sat next to me on his sofa, knowing how much i cared for boris. he fixed his glasses, and shifted his gaze to me.

"he's probably buying cigarettes in town, it's boris y/n." theo comforted, although his words didn't seem to comforting.

"decker, like you said. it's boris, he could be doing anything." i lectured the poor boy, who was just trying to help.

i lay on theos sofa for a little while longer, until i hear a familiar voice walking towards theo's door.

i let out a sigh of relief, while i wait for my boyfriend to open the door.

suddenly, the door opens. and i see.. boris and a, girl?

she had long, straight, blonde hair. she was very skinny, and she was wearing tight, ass-shorts and a white tank-top.

boris had his hand behind her back, as the two walked in together.

boris was wearing his usual dark sweater and black jeans, god. he looked so hot.

the two teenagers silently walked towards the sofa, both of them keeping eye contact with me.

"so. uh, this is friend, she from russia and we friends because we speak russian together." boris spoke softly, his bad english making him more adorable.

"hi, i am lada, i fifteen year old, and teacher said me and boris work good as uh, what is it english. as uh, as partner for project." the girl explained, struggling on her english.

"i think she would like to hang out with us." boris mumbled, before sitting down on the couch. he didn't sit next to me, which i found strange.

i watched as lada went and sat next to him, and i felt the jealousy start to build up already.

i sit up, and make my way to the bathroom.

"y/n, where you go?" boris questioned, he didn't call me babe. it was really unusual.

"just to the bathroom, decker come with me now." i mentioned, practically forcing theo to come with me.

the short blonde boy follows me into the bathroom, where i lock the door behind us.

"eh, who the fuck is she?" i ask theo, who was just as confused as i was.

"i don't know? ask boris!" he whispered, just incase our guests would hear.

we both heard boris' footsteps slamming against the wood floors, making his way to the bathroom.