25. marry me enya | wolfhard

🎵: sports // beach bunny ( i recommend listening while reading!)
_________________________

i let out a quiet giggle, as my boyfriend finn sqeezes my waist.

we were at the tattoo parlor, and he just held me in his arms.

our friend drew, thought it would be an amazing idea to get the words

' marry me enya ? '

tattooed on his lip, and our friend josh, finn and i decided to watch.

enya, our other friend had already said no to this, yet she didn't know drew would really be getting it tattooed.

we sat and watched as drew wrote the sentence on a piece of paper and josh was filming his current motions.

"look" i whisper, pointing to a board which was propped on a shelf.

finn and i chuckle, reading
'no whining' on the board.

"any fucking whiners here, i swear to god." finn exclaims, talking to the camera which josh was filming from.

we watch as the tattoo artist made adjustments to the print, as drew decided to make it a certain font.

"is this okay?" the dude asks, showing us all drew's future tattoo. i smile to myself, enya won't know what hit her.

"yeah, yeah that's perfect."

we all mutter little, 'yeah's' and
'of corse's' while looking at the paper.

i turn around, with finns arms still wrapped around my waist.

i just sit staring at him, when he notices.

"what?" he chuckles, staring deep into my eyes. i give him a small smile, while i watch his cheeks blur a bright red color.

"what!!" he mumbles embarrassingly, before giving me a small forehead kiss.

"nothing, just looking at your hair." i admired with a smile, gently running a finger through his locks.

"it's just like- ugh, my hair is so straight" finn resumed, now grabbing my hand to walk over drew.

we stood hand in hand, listening as the tattoo artist talked to drew.

"where would you like the tattoo?" the man inquired, which lead drew to bring his hands to his mouth.

"just here, like 'marry, me, enya.'" drew maintained, pointing to different parts of his lip as he spoke each word.

my glance shifted to finn, as i observed him also bringing his hands to his lip.

he held both sides of his lip up with his hands, and i couldn't bare but laugh.

drew propped himself in the chair, and he waited impatiently for the tattoo artist. the boys just blabbered to eachother, while i just sat in finns comfort.

finn and i moved ourselves to across from drew, where josh had already been sitting.

in boredom of waiting, i grabbed finn's baseball cap from his head, and i put it on mine, causing finn to give me a sweet smirk in awe.

everything became real, as we saw the man get ready. drew pulled down his clean, may called naked lip.

"poor enya." i chortled, causing finn to bring his hand up and cover his face.

we all surveyed as the man ambled over, with his tattoo gun and station in hand. (idk)

he brought a special pen to drew's mouth, and lightly wrote over his lip.
it was taking a while, and everyone grew impatient.

"i'm going to the bathroom, you film." josh maintained, handing the camera to finn without warning.

sooner than later, the sentence was wrote in pen.

drew went over to a mirror, and finn followed with the camera.

the loss of finn's touch hit me fast, and i felt the air flow to my skin.

drew once agein sat down in his seat, and josh cane back from the bathroom.

"oh that's perfect" josh gushed, admiring drew's soon-to-be tattoo.

"- that's good." he finished, looking over at me and finn.

"i'm just worried about it, being. like-" drew babbled, before finn spoke over him.

"nah man, don't be worried. it's cool, its just like a needle on your lip - or whatever." my boyfriend reassured, before coming over and slithering his hand around my waist - once agein.

"cool?" i ask, turning around to finn.

"- you should get a tattoo on your lip,
you can go around and show everyone,  ' marry me y/n ' on you lip." i teased with a smirk, causing drew and josh to chuckle.

"yeah dude, you always say you will marry y/n." josh sniggered, laughing at finns unexplainable facial expression.

finn took a few seconds, before speaking agein.

"dude- i mean, i'm down to marry y/n, but i am not getting a fucking lip tattoo" finn rebuked, making us all chuckle.

"alright then, me and finn will get married at mcdonald's tonight" i insisted, making finn dig his head into my neck.

"deal." he murmurs, he voice muffled.

i give him a little kiss on his head, glancing back over at drew.

sooner than later, drew's lip was tattooed.

we all rushed to see his cleaned, fresh tattoo.

"damn, i really don't know what to say." i spoke, looking up at his lip.

"i just think it's finns time to shine." josh smirked, glaring at finn.

"no! i am not getting a fucking lip tattoo!!"

________________________

word count :: 901

YALL I FUCKING LOVE THIS VIDEO AND BRO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I NORMALLY EDIT MY PHOTOS W VIDEOSTAR BECAUSE I USED TO EDIT AND I HAD A ONE YEAR PASS BUT IT IS LITERALLY GOING TO RUN OUT IN TWO HOURS WHAT DO I DO