5. childhood friend | fairchild

🎵: ykwim? // yot club ( i recommend listening while reading!)

___________________________

- y/s/n : your sisters name -

"really? you don't need to leave toby if you don't want to!" i answered gratefully, smiling at my childhood friend.

"toby's okay, he can deal without my sexy ass for a minute!" my friend elijah laughed, agreeing to drive me home.

i had just spent the day at my close friend elijah and his boyfriend tobys house. my sister y/s/n had drove me here, as my boyfriend miles was visting home for a couple of hours.

we spent our day looking at makeup pallets and trying on dresses, and i got ahead of time. it was now eleven-thirty pm, and miles had been home for hours. i had no one to drive me home, so elijah said he would.

i quickly gathered up my stuff, and i zipped up my backpack. "okay then, i'll see you agein toby!" i bid farewell, hoping to see him soon.

"goodbye angel!" he hummed before coming over and giving his boyfriend a kiss goodbye.

"i'll be back soon, handsome." elijah chuckled at his boyfriends kisses.

it was a wet, rainy night. hailstones were storming from the sky, and elijah and i ran to the car.

i opened the door, and put on my seatbelt. the boy followed, before putting on the 'mamma-mia' soundtrack.

"look at me now!! will i ever learn!" we sang.

we were singing our hearts out, and in no time we were back at mine and my boyfriends house.

i unbuckled my seatbelt, and opened the passenger door.

"luv ya! call me!" i said to elijah, before blowing my gay bestfriend a kiss.
"cya soon, shawty!" he told me, before driving out of the driveway.

i watched as the boy drives off in the stormy weather, until i decide i better get inside.

i was about to go in the backdoor, as the front makes a lot of noise, and i didn't want to wake my boyfriend, as he normally goes to sleep pretty early. so, i hopped the gate to the back garden, and decided to go through the back door.

i walked over to the pavement, and took out my keys.

i shuffled through each key, until i got the backdoor. i opened the door as quietly as i could, and i went in.

i took of my shoes, and locked the door agein.

checking that the front door was locked, which it was, i started walking upstairs.

i got to the head of the stairs, to notice mine and miles' bedroom door was closed. "strange" i whispered to myself, he always closes the door, but he normally waits for me.

i made my way over to my bedroom, and i opened the wooden barrier.

walking in, i saw my boyfriend. he was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out the window. he was wearing his red sweater and jeans, not dressed for bed.