1. slumber party | tyler

🎵: cloud 9 // beach bunny ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

"no literally, ian somerhalder is the hottest person on this planet! tell me otherwise." zoey sassed, sitting beside another girl.

"josh richards is the one for me, i dont know what y'all are thinking." charlotte laughed, taking a sip of pepsi in between sentences.

"y'all wouldn't get it, zendaya is the love of my life." emma declared, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"so, y/n. who's your celebrity crush?" chloe questioned, causing everyone to shift their attention to me.

"oh, uh. i don't know." i stuttered, not really knowing what to say.

i was sadly invited to my friends sleepover, as zoeys mom asked mine.
there was five of us, zoey, chloe, emma, charlotte and me.

i was feeling extremely uncomfortable, as i get uncomfortable every time when people ask me about love, or my love life. like i have been for the last couple of weeks.

i signed up to bring people's dogs for a walk, and when i did. i met this boy, his name is tyler.

me and tyler got extremely close, and one night. after work, walter was already asleep. he kissed me, and i kissed him back, it slowly lead to us making out. then, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

we decided to keep it a secret, as we weren't ready for an open relationship.

i hadn't really ever had a crush on anyone except tyler before, and it really startled me as i started to gain these feelings for him.

we have been sneaking into public restrooms, and into school closets just to speak. considering none of our friends like eachother, and we were keeping it a secret, it was hard.

"what do you mean 'i don't know' everyone has one!" emma spoke, surprised at my previous statement.

"uh, i guess i just don't like anyone famous at the moment." i stuttered, gaining glares and whispers from the girls.

"oookay, so. maybe, let's get pizza?" charlotte asked, changing the subject.

"sure, pizza sounds good." i smile, pizza was my favorite food.

we all agreed on getting a pizza, and my stomach agreed on it to.

"okay, i'll call it for delivery." zoey decided, walking out of the room to get connection.

everyone decided to chill on their phones, scrolling through instagram or snapchat. but i decided to text tyler, as i haven't talked to him today.

——————
ty <333

me:
hi babes, we haven't talked today. your usually on your phone at this hour, so i just wanted to let you know i love you. goodnight <3

——————

my nostrils flared, as i noticed he wasn't online. it was weird, different.

i put my phone down, and started fidgeting with a loose string on my hoodie.

"pizza will be here in 15 minutes, what are we watching?" zoey asked, suddenly bursting in the living room door.

"i was thinking we could watch, something like.. annabelle?" emma shrugged. zoey grabbed the tv remote, and started dialing in the letters.

i grabbed my phone, and stared at tylers unread text message. i sighed, i was confused.

we started watching the movie, when the doorbell rang.

"pizza!" emma announced exitedly.

zoey and emma got up, and started walking to the front door.

"i'll go to the bathroom." i murmured, standing up and leaving the room.

i walked out of the living room, when i heard a familiar voice.

"y/n?" i turned at the sound of my boyfriends voice.

he was wearing the uniform for the local pizza takeaway, and he looked surprised.

"tyler?!" i exclaimed, pushing through the girls.

"what the fuck are you doing? what are you wearing?" i asked angrily, what was he doing in a pizza uniform?

"babe-" he started, before getting cut off by the girls.

"babe?" "y/n is their something you want to tell us?!" they started.

i brought tyler over to the side of the wall, trying to get some privacy.

"y/n/n, i should have told you. i didn't want you, to you'know. know." he whispered, staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes.

my heart melted, he could have asked me for money if he needed it.

"oh baby." i whispered, before embracing the boy in a kiss.

"OH MY FUCK!"

"Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND!"

___________________________

word count :: 740

short but sweat !!
fucking luv tyler <3

cloud nine is like the best song omg