2. fuck it | tozier

🎵:  stacy's mom // fountains of wayne ( i recommend listening while reading!)
__________________________

y/n and richie sat in his bedroom, reading comics as they waited for their friend bill, who decided that the three should go to the quarry together.

y/n y/l/n and richie tozier absolutely hated eachother, and everyone knew it. richie didn't hate y/n like how she hated him, he would mainly just flirt with her, it was like his personality trait. they used to be bestfriends, they were inseparable. they did everything together, until one day everything changed.

although y/n was always rude to richie, it was all an act. last year, the girl realized that she was madly in love with richie.

his gorgeous curls, his sparkling freckles and his eyes, god she loved his eyes.

for richie, he had always felt that way. even when he was a child, he had always loved y/n.

he loved her soft y/h/c hair, and her sparkling y/e/c eyes and her perfect body. her soft, plump lips and that smile, it made his worries disappear.

the awkward tention between the two was deadly, the boy sat on his bed and she just sat on the beanbag on his floor.

y/n was flicking through pages of a comic which she had already read, though she wasn't thinking about the comic. she was thinking about richie.

tozier was wearing his classic freeses shirt with shorts, and it was hard not to stare at him.

she kept catching herself staring at the boy, when she'd realize she's staring, and would look back down at the comic, and repeat the whole thing again.

"can't keep your eyes off me, huh sweetheart?" he announced, not even taking a second to look at her. it was the first thing they said to eachother all day, except,

"whatsup, whore."

"i'm waiting for bill dickhead, don't fucking talk to me."

"i'm just imagining how i'd love to slice open your neck, sweetheart." she mocked with a sigh, god she saved herself. richie let out a soft chuckle, before hearing his doorbell ring.

he got up without a word, and made his way downstairs.

y/n heard bills voice, and steps coming up the stairs.

"i- is y/n here?" bill asked innocently,
stuttering through his words. richie must have hummed in response, because she couldn't here what he said next.

bill opened the boys door, and him and the girl made eye contact.

"dude, thank fuck your here. toziers existence was bothering me." she announced, sitting up from richies bed.

"says the girl who couldn't keep her eyes off me, 'oh richie! your so fucking hot!' the only thing bothering you, is that i'm not making out with you right now, shitface."

richie never spoke this sort to anyone, it really wasn't something he'd say. but he and y/n blabbered this shit to eachother every time they spoke.

"a- alright, lets j- just go." bill stuttered, clinging onto richies arm to pull him out of his room.

the three kids left richies house, and started cycling into the forest - to hang out at the quarry.