22. yellow | wolfhard

🎵: yellow  // coldplay -  (this is actually a good song) _____________________________

an anxious and annoyed y/n lay on her and her boyfriends bed, waiting for her loved one to come home.

the girl hadn't seen her boyfriend, finn, since he kissed her goodbye this morning.

she couldn't remember the last time the young couple had an actual conversation, and she was pissed about it.

it's the same thing everyday.

the boy normally accidentally wakes her while getting dressed for work, he rushes over and kisses his half-asleep girlfriends forehead, then he leaves. finn doesn't get back until after dark, and normally she'd be hours asleep.

she missed him ever so deeply, and all she wanted was to cuddle with the man who stole her heart.

y/n was on-top of the duvet covers, as the weather was unusually mild. she was wearing a white cami and shorts, with her hair tied in a messy bun.

she'd normally be panned out asleep after this time, but thoughts overtook her head and her mind was flooded with negativity. she hated the thoughts which she currently thought, but she knew it had to be done.

suddenly, she heard a car pulling up in her driveway. hearing the comfort of finns voice wishing the driver farewell, and opening the front door was sort of scaring her.

everything seemed louder at this time of the night, everything seemed more alive.

she listened to the soft sound of him taking off his shoes, and bouncing up their wooden stairs.

the girl closed her eyes in hope of somehow falling asleep, so she wouldn't accidentally blurt her pessimistic thoughts.

she heard him walk into their room, and pull off his clothes, him opening their wardrobe, and pulling out a hoodie to sleep in.

she felt her boyfriend slither into bed beside her, and he pulled her closer to him.

" i love you. " he whispered tenderly, while he clutched onto her carelessly.

finn bent over, and slightly pecked her soft, plump lips.

the boy tried to sleep for a while, but his endless twisting and turning kept him awake.

y/n tried to stay quiet, and pretend to be asleep, but it was frustratingly hard.

he swiveled around, and he rested his head on his girlfriends chest. he brought his finger up to her stomach, and started tracing unknown lines.

" i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i haven't seen you, i could never know how your feeling, but i miss you so much. " finn soothed serenely, continuing to sketch these lines.

y/n couldn't take this pressure, and she suddenly pulled him close.

a startled finn looked up at his girlfriend, who was wide awake.

" y/n? "

he placed a small kiss on her lips, before they started speaking.

" finn, i need to tell you something. " she stammered. the unwelcoming tone in her voice, let off a siren in finns head, and he immediately knew what she was talking about.

a small silence broke between them, and a pessimistic energy was shared.

" no, no, no. y/n i cant loose you, no. " he insisted, his voice cracking with this sudden fear.

" finn. " she whimpered cautiously, gently bringing her hand to his cheeks.

" i'm sorry my love. " y/n stammered, a small, clear tear, escaping her eyes as
she spoke.

finn grabbed her hands in comfort, and anxiously squeezed them.

" finn i dont see you, i cant remember the last time we had a conversation! " she lamented, causing another tear to escape her eye.

" i need someone who i will actually see on a daily basis. " she quivered wistfully.

tears dropped from finns eyes, which never broke eye contact with y/n's.

they both stayed silent for a while, and just shared eye contact for the very last time.

" so your breaking up with me? " he babbled anxiously, finally speaking up.

" i don't want to.

finn you were my first love, my first kiss. you will always have a special place in my heart, and you will never leave my eyes. i just need someone who i will see, someone who i can talk to. you will always be in my mind, because i don't think i could love anyone like how i love you.

your my yellow, finn. "

he stayed silent once again, until they both got back under the covers.

" i will forever love you, mrs. y/n,
y/m/n, y/l/n. because your my yellow. "

__________________________

word count :: 753

someone requested breakup ones, so here you go!!