2. bathroom break | pavlikovsky

- smut warning my dudes -

˗ˏˋ ੈ✩‧₊'ˎ˗

time stood still, as i patiently waited for my boyfriend marcus to pick me up.

my school went on a camping trip, but most people in my pod had left to go to a concert which was going on in the local bar, and they wouldn't be back until morning.

marcus promised me he would pick me up, but they're is still no sign of him.

i sat in my tent, before i realized he probably wasn't coming. i gathered up my toiletries and made my way towards the bathrooms.
i brought my phone and my charger, considering there is electricity in the bathrooms.

i stumbled through the trees in a pare of flip flops, booty shorts and a white cami which i wear to bed.

after walking through the woods, i made it to the bathrooms. i grabbed my toothbrush out of my bag, and i started scrubbing my teeth.
i hear the noise of water running, and i can tell that their is somebody else in the bathroom, but i just assume it's one of the counselors.

i finish brushing my teeth, and i look myself in the mirror, before the shower door opens and none other then boris pavlikovsky walks out, fully naked.

boris pavlikovsky, my worst enemy.

i absolutely despise pavlikovsky, and he despises me. we never like eachother, and we always kept our distance. whenever we had to talk, we would argue, fight, or sometimes we get in trouble for yelling at eachother.

i become starstruck, this boy i've hated my whole life looked unbelievably sexy, his hair curly and wet, he's lanky body and his surprisingly long member.

" oh shit, i so sorry. i not know anyone else in bathroom, i thought everyone leave for concert. " boris panicked, unable to find a towel. somehow it was attractive how he didn't know much english, but normally it aggravated me.

the boy chuckled, walking towards me.

" (Y/N), my eyes here, not down there. it was nice you stare though. " he reassured, was i staring? i had no idea.

" i wasn't staring.. at you. the ground beside your.. leg, is super clean. "

i shifted my glance and made eye contact with the boy who was almost six months older than me, and i got lost in his deep, chocolate brown eyes.

" (Y/N)? " boris spoke, his voice raspy and alluring.

he slowly walked towards me, and he rested his hands on my waist.

" take off your shirt " he whispered, bending over into my ear.

i immediately obeyed, and i took of my white cami which had nothing underneath.

" so pretty. "

" take off your pants. " he whispered, and i obeyed, once agein.

there i was, wearing no underwear.
boris chuckled, at the sight of my heat.

" your such a шлюха for me, (Y/N). "