18. camping | wolfhard

i lay my head back on the blowup mattress, as my boyfriend finn unzipped the door of the tent.

finn, the it cast and i decided to go camping together. the boys brought their girlfriends, and everyone was staying at a campsite beside a lake.

there was a bar and a river at the site, and a lot of people would go swimming.
the place was crowded with people, and everyone was really kind and friendly.

"we are going to drink some bottles outside the joint, babe. you coming?" finn asked, as he zipped down the door of the tent. the boy was wearing shorts with no shirt, he looked so unbelievably attractive.

"yeah, let me get my shoes." i decide, leading the boy to bend down and give me a little forehead kiss. i loved when finn was like this, it was like he was a whole different person.

don't get me wrong, finn wolfhard is the most gorgeous, and important person in my whole, entire life. but when finn is like this, he seems more happier. that makes me happy.

i grab my vans, and carefully put them on my feet. i was wearing bicycle shorts, and one of finns shirts. it was a white nike one, and i put it on without his permission. i'm sure he wouldn't mind, but it will be interesting to hear what he says.

i get out of the tent, grabbing my phone in my hand. i zip the door up, and walk over to the group of teenagers which sat around an un-lit fire.

"y/n, come here!" sateen shouted over to me, while sitting in jaedens arms. her hair was in a messy plait, and she was wearing a similar outfit to mine.

i walked over to the girl, and she unlocked herself from her boyfriends clutch.

she grabbed my arm, and carefully pulled me to the side. away from the boys.

"hey, do you have any pads?" she asks, which i nod in response. i wasn't on my period, and i was actually finished it a few days ago. although i wasn't on it, i had sanitary towels in my makeup bag.

"ofcorse! let me get some!" i smile, running over to the tent i was last in and unzipping the door. i grab my makeup bag, and pass her a wrapped, obviously unused pad.

"i couldn't find cylia anywhere, i think she's on hers iswell!" sateen announces, as we walk back over to the boys. "typical, she's probably in the tent with jack." i laugh, before sitting down beside my boyfriend.

i sit next to finn, when he looks over at me. "everything okay?" he questions, obviously checking up on me. i smile up at the curly-head.

"of corse, do you know were cylia is by any chance?" i ask him, curious on where my bestfriend is. i watch as finns eyes circle around our group of friends, looking for jack.

"no clue, sorry baby." he confesses, wrapping his arm around me. i lean into him, before wyatt gets up and stretches.

"were going to drink some bottles? right?" he commented, looking around at all his friends. we all look up at him, i sit up too.

"yeah, where's jack?" chosen questioned, looking around the group. we all shrugged, when we watched sofia walk over to cylia and jacks tent.

"ayo losers, were getting drinks. you guys coming?" she wondered, shaking the top of their tent. no response.
she walked back over to us and shrugged.