10. dumbass | wolfhard

an annoyed expression balanced neatly along y/n's face, as she disturbingly awoke from her comfortable slumber.

she gently sat up in her and her boyfriend, finns, double sized bed.

the girl stretched her arms, unmeaningly letting out an accidental groan of exhaustion.

she was left confused, as her boyfriend wasn't laying down beside her, as she was sure he did every night.

she nonchalantly slid across the bed, until her feet met the cold, wooden, floor.

y/n ambled towards her dresser, and she lazily threw finns sweater over her head.

she was already wearing a pear of his underwear with a bra, but she had that usual night-time chill which she gets most nights.

she stumbled out of the bedroom, and while she meandered down the steps of the stairs, y/n heard a slight sound of muffled talking, but she couldn't quite figure who or what was speaking.

the girl slithered through the hallway, when she stopped as she heard finn talking.

" yes, i know my love.- "

my love? who on earth was he talking to?

at this point, y/n had guessed he had been talking on the phone.

" of-corse shes asleep, she's always asleep!! no, she doesn't wake up, laur i promise you, she won't wake up!! god, why can't you just comprehend that! " finn urged sharply, violent sighs escaping his mouth as he spoke.

laur? who the actual fuck is laur?

" wrong? how the fuck is it wrong? she's not going to fucking wake up? how long have we've been dating, two.. three months? she has no clue! 'lauren? i know no lauren's!' she would say, please babe. just come over. for me. " finn grumbled desperately, imitating
y/n mid sentence.

oh.

the girl felt as though someone had just stabbed a knife through her heart.

his words replayed in her mind as if broken cds,    

'  how long have we've been dating, two.. three months.  '

" fine then, do what you want. i didn't want to see you anyway, fucking bitch. don't call me! " finn expressed, y/n had now figured that he had been sitting at a chair in the kitchen, as a loud groan came from the chair, as he sat up and it got pushed against the tiles.

she immediately ran up the stairs and towards their bedroom, promptly pulling the sweater from her head, and throwing it back over on the dresser.

y/n drifted back into their bed, and she squinted her eyes shut.

loud poundings could be heard making their way up the stairs, as finn made his way back up to his girlfriend.

" fucking bitch, i'm dating the whore and she won't even come to see me, it's not my falt my other girlfriend is awake most of the day. " the boy muttered, as he sat down on the bed beside y/n.

a tired y/n finally awoke.

after being unable to sleep all night, she was left exhausted.

this time, finn was awake in the bed beside her. he was scrolling on his phone, as he leaned his back against the bed board.

" good morning my love, how did you sleep? " the boy smiled happily,  smoothly leaning over and pecking
y/n's forehead.

for a second, the girl totally forgot about last nights situation, but everything came rushing back.

" yeah, good i guess. " she mumbled, pulling away from his all so comforting clutch.

" hey, hey, hey. what's wrong babe? is it that time off the month, will i go to the store and grab you some tampons and gatorade? " he rushed.

she couldn't believe it, he was obviously cheating on her, but he acts so caring and comforting, he does it so, so well.

" no, i'm fine. " she spoke bluntly, simply slithering off the bed.

she walked over to the dresser, and took out a pair of sweatpants, and she carefully grabbed over one of her old sweaters.

she felt finns eyes on her, and she carefully slithered off his boxers, and her ass politely stunned him.

" nice view. " he chuckled gracefully.

god, y/n hated how she felt right now. normally, she'd enjoy how he's acting right now. he loves when he speaks in that seductive tone, but she was so full of rage, she loved him, so, so much.

" sorry my love, i was saving it for my other boyfriend. " she rebuked provokingly, walking out of the room.

sometimes, they would joke about having 'other guys/girls', but this time, finn knew she wasn't joking.

yes, y/n was lying. she would never cheat on finn, wolfhard was her world, the light in her life, and she would never, ever speak to another man.

but being aware finn had these side chicks, she needed to let him know she knew.

" fuck you and lauren! " she yelled unhappily, she could tell she was about to burst into tears, she knew she was going to burst into tears.

she quickly ran down the staircase, and quickly out the door.

the girl wasn't sure if her boyfriend was following, but from what she knew, he wasn't.

" babe please! it's not what it
looks like! " he exclaimed, it seemed as though he was still in their house.

" that's what i'll be saying when your 'bestie' jaeden gets me pregnant, dumbass. "

________________________

word count :: 886

LMFAO YALL I WROTE THIS AT LIKE FOUR AM AND I FORGOT ABOUT IT FOR LIKE THREE DAYS THEN I JUST CHECKED MY IMAGINES AND I JUST SAW IT I HONESTLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WROTE I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS