𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 9𝐭𝐡 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I don't know if I'm paranoid but I've been gettin a bad fuckin feeling lately. Like some shit is going to happen. And it seems like Sagiras been feeling what I've been feeling also cause the way she's acting right now is not how she usually acts.

"Yea, let's go back inside." I mumbled opening the door, going inside before locking it after I closed it back.

(Yall tell me y I was piercing my ears by myself right and the shit got stuck like 10 times b4 it went through smh had me in pain n shit😒)

My gut feeling funny as hell right na. I sat Gira in her play pin before going to check all the windows and doors. I chewed on my nails before opening the door to Fathans room to see him playing his game. "Fath." I said making him turn his head towards me and hum.

He took one of the ear pieces out. "Be careful when you go out. Somethin don't feel right." I told him as he nodded and went back to playing his game. I checked on Gira before going to the kitchen and taking out some of my pocket knives, hiding them all over the house, including under Fathans pillow and bed.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and unlocked it before calling Sonder. "Wassup ba- nigga take one mo fry off my damn tray. Anyways wassup baby." He said as soon as he picked up. I continued to bite my nails while I stared at Gira play with her toys.

"Whea you at right na?" I asked him looking out the window from my spot on the couch. "Wendy's, why you want somethin? Whatchu want?" He responded as Pharoah talked loud in the background. "Nothin but I want you to stay the night. Tell Pharaoh he could stay too." I said back, changing my position on the couch to where my legs were crisscrossed.

"Bet after we eat imma be thea. Bitch don't touch me, fuck wrong witchu." He said to somebody. I shook my head and walked over to the play pin since Sagira was reaching for me. "Alright... be safe. I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too, Pharoah let's go nigga damn. Betta shove that shit in yo mou-" was all I heard before he hung up. I sighed and bit the inside of my cheek before picking my child up out the pin. "You gettin so big, baby." I muttered, kissing her cheek as she smiled and grabbed onto my hoodie.

I put her on my hip before grabbing the blanket that was on the couch and walking to my room.

The closer it got to 12 am the more my stomach turned and felt weird. By this time Sonder and Phar was already over and he was asleep between my legs with his head on my stomach.

I had Sagira on my chest and she was sleep too but she kept waking up and looking around before she went back to sleep. There was a sudden sharp pain in my side making me close my eyes and bite my lip as I hissed.

I Sagira had jumped awake and started looking around again. "Sond move right quick. Something don't feel right." I said, slapping him in his neck since that was the only way to wake him up.

"Whatchu mean?" He mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Grab her diaper bag and some shoes for me." I told him, getting up and handing him Sagira. Something really don't feel right, it feel off as fuck. And my gut feelin tellin me to leave right now.

"Fathan, pack yo shit we leavin in 10 minutes!" I yelled, banging on his door before going to the kitchen and grabbing two bottles and a few bottles of water. She already had formula inside her bag.

I sped walked back to my room and put them in the bag before packing some shit I need. I let Sond take the bags while I grabbed Sagira and slid on some shoes cause if I gotta run ion needa run in no slippers.

Fathan and Pharaoh were already standing by the door. I grabbed a few chargers out my drawer and my phone before we left and packed up inside the car. I sped off before anyone even had they seatbelts on cause Pharoah was still strapping Sagira off.

The further we got from home the more the feeling I had went away. I had my hand ontop of the stirring wheel while chewing in my nails. My wallet was already in the car and everybody else had theirs on them so we was good. I keep an extra laptop inside the car so I could still do my schoolwork.

I sped down the interstate. There was barely any cars on the road since it was about close to 2. My brights was on and it wasn't too dark inside the car since I had led lights on the bottom of the seats.

Nobody asked me any questions, they all just kept quiet and went on the phones or looked out the window. Sonder was massaging my thigh with his hands while he was on his phone, Pharaoh and Fathan was cuddled up in the backseat while watching a movie on Phars phone, and Sagira was playing with Fathans phone for whatever reason.

It was quiet as hell inside the car except for the occasional blabbering and giggles from Gira. I ended up taking my shoes off as I drove since they was getting uncomfortable.

"Fathan." I said finally breaking the silence and looking up in the mirror. He hummed and looked up at me. "Gimme yo phone right quick." I responded. He took his phone from Gira since she had fell asleep and handed it to me.

I unlocked it, yes I know his password and he knows mine but we never go through eachother shit, I went through his phone making Sonder write down all the nigga emails and passwords to his shit so he won't loose his things.

Last time he did, the nigga was upset for days. I turned his phone off and rolled down my window before taking the case off and throwing it out. "Fuck you do that f- Shut the fuck up." I interrupted him, frowning hard as hell.

He shut up though.