-Natasha Romanoff- Vormir

sum: you are Natasha's daughter and you and her went to Vormir instead of Clint

Natasha's pov:

Me and Y/N were sitting in the quinjet, on our way to retrieve the soul stone. "It's a long way from Budapest" I say and look over at her sitting in the passenger seat, as she looks over at me and laughs "I wasn't there. You went there with Clint and wouldn't tell me what happened" she giggled.

I laughed at her as I landed the quinjet by this mountain-ish thing. "I think this is what that Nebula girl talked about" I said to her as she began walking up the mountain "probably" she responded while struggling to get up on one of the parts of the mountain. It looked beautiful with the view and everything.

When we got to the top there wasn't anything there, no indication of life whatsoever "you think this is the right place?" She asked as she walked over to the edge which made my skin crawl a little. "It is" I whipped my head around and drew my gun as did Y/N.

Y/N POV

"You think this is the right place?" I joked "it is" something said and I whipped my head around and drew the gun I had on my right side, as did my mother. "Who are you?" She asked gun still in hand. "Who the fuck are you?" I yelled at the black figure standing on the mountain with me and my mom.

"To get what you seek you must lose what you love" he said with no emotion in his voice. My mom looked back at me, tears forming in her eyes. I took a deep breath and realized what had to be done. She walked towards me and cupped my face in her hands. "There has to be a different way" she said with a sob in between her words. "There isn't mom, and you know it just as much as I do. Thanos came out here with his daughter, and left without". I told her looking into her green emerald eyes.

As we stood there looking at each other, tears started pooling in my eyes, waiting for my permission for them to fall but I didn't let them. I didn't want her to see me cry. I never cried.

I didn't wanna admit it but I had always been ready to die. I have always wanted to die but she didn't know that. no one did, not my best friend Wanda, not Tony the only father figure i had ever had and certainly not my mother. But it didn't matter who knew today was gonna be the end.

"Mom I'm sorry I'm really sorry" I sobbed as she shook her head telling me there was no way I was going to jump. "Don't you dare even say that Y/N Romanoff you are not going to die, do you hear me?" she stated I nodded just to agree with her.

I pulled my hands away from her and looked towards the edge again, this is it Y/N, this is your end not the most dramatic way to die for a stupid stone to get revenge on a grape for killing your bestfriend.

Natasha's POV

When Y/N let go of my hands I knew this was my cue, my chance to jump, get her the stone and let her go back. I started running towards the edge when something hit my back so I fell over. She threw a stone after me and hit me.

That's when I saw what she was doing. She ran right past me towards the edge and my plan was to trip her but I couldn't so I got up and grabbed onto her hand when she was dangling over the edge.

NO ONE'S POV

When the 2 women were done fighting one had finally won. Y/N Romanoff had done the impossible and finally won over the black widow, her mother in hand to hand combat.

"Please Y/N I can't lose you you are my world the only good I have left" Natasha pleaded tears rolling down her face, she couldn't believe her own eyes her little girl the girl she had fought so hard to get back was leaving her. "Mom, it's okay, I'm ready. I'm ready to go. Please tell Wanda I'm sorry" Y/N sobbed reassuring her mom it was okay to let her daughter fall to her death

"I know you are ready but you shouldn't be. Please baby I'm begging you Please don't leave me. I'll make it better i promise'' Natasha sobbed drowning in her tears her hand losing the grip on her baby's hand.

"I'm sorry mom. I love you to death and I'm sorry" Was Y/N's final words before she kicked herself off the side of the cliff the last thing she heard was her mother screaming her name.

Natasha's POV

When I woke up from what felt like a dream I was laying in a pool of water I sat up and started looking for Y/N and I couldn't see her nor could I feel her. I felt something in my hand and opened it up to see a yellow stone. no no no.

She did it, she killed herself with a stone. I started sobbing even harder, beginning to panic looking around trying to convince myself it wasn't real when my body got so exhausted from the crying I collapsed letting out one final heart wrenching scream before passing out.

And so we wrap on the first chapter I'm sorry if its crap lmao. And I'm sorry if its sad have a great day/night/evening.

Love yall -Becca <3